RemedySpot.com

Saturday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Not too often that I get to do a Saturday workout so when I can, if I feel well enough, I like to do a harder one.

Hard is what I sure did....I did 's More Cardio Interval Burn. This makes the second time doing it and I hate to say this because I know a lot of people love and love these peak workouts, but they are just cardio overkill to me. I mean she starts jumping and ( it feels like) yelling and the movements are SO fast. These workouts would definitely challenge the most advanced person so they got that going for them, but I think they are just too much.

With all that said, I'm considering selling them. There aren't any premixes and you can't really break them down much since she does one side at a time. I modified some and I could've more, but its just the overall feel that's bothers me. Just too fast paced and not fun. The chore COULD be fun if done differently. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud.

So after that, my face was about as red as a tomato. I felt really tight so I took that out and put in her Ultimate workout and did the flexibility section. That felt nice.

So after all my complaining I'm still happy to say that I burned 602 calories, avg 152, max 185 and a whopping 7,142 steps.

Have a great day!~~