RemedySpot.com

Re: Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Then I took a page out of 's book and looked for a cardio workout to boost up my step count

Hey, you just gave me another idea on a workout for my steps. Haven't thought of the CTX workouts. :)

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Glad to hear you were feeling so well to face sucha busy day, ! I hope today is wonderful!

Sunday

There's nothing like that day you wake up and realize that cold is totally gone.

It went like this:

PM yoga at 6:00 a.m. Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but that's the routine I wanted, except I skipped the relaxation at the end because I had to rush off to work. This one drives me nuts with the right/left cueing not matching what she's doing, but whatevs. It's such a nice routine.

Bike commute: very chilly morning. It snowed in the hills, but the snow didn't stick. The sky was gorgeous: big, beautiful storm clouds against a clear blue sky. Loved it. Wore layers!

Work was ridiculous today. I didn't get my breaks or lunch, so no walks. That's OK. Tomorrow will be better.

Bike commute home: took a slightly longer route, so rode a total of 7.3 miles today.

Then I took a page out of 's book and looked for a cardio workout to boost up my step count. I spotted Cathe's Crosstrain Express on my shelf. I hadn't done this one in SO many years. I can't even remember. 5 years? I am going to incorporate this series this week. I did Allstep, including the shoulder section. Oh my goodness, what fun. I used to have this one memorized, and I the routines did come back to me, though not elegantly. I turned up the music.

I think I'll sleep well tonight. Light dinner coming up.

Guest guest

Awesome, ! I actually often do "P.M." yoga practices in the "A.M."! :)Donna

Subject: SundayTo: exercisevideos Date: Sunday, March 18, 2012, 9:50 PM

There's nothing like that day you wake up and realize that cold is totally gone.

It went like this:

PM yoga at 6:00 a.m. Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but that's the routine I wanted, except I skipped the relaxation at the end because I had to rush off to work. This one drives me nuts with the right/left cueing not matching what she's doing, but whatevs. It's such a nice routine.

Bike commute: very chilly morning. It snowed in the hills, but the snow didn't stick. The sky was gorgeous: big, beautiful storm clouds against a clear blue sky. Loved it. Wore layers!

Work was ridiculous today. I didn't get my breaks or lunch, so no walks. That's OK. Tomorrow will be better.

Bike commute home: took a slightly longer route, so rode a total of 7.3 miles today.

Then I took a page out of 's book and looked for a cardio workout to boost up my step count. I spotted Cathe's Crosstrain Express on my shelf. I hadn't done this one in SO many years. I can't even remember. 5 years? I am going to incorporate this series this week. I did Allstep, including the shoulder section. Oh my goodness, what fun. I used to have this one memorized, and I the routines did come back to me, though not elegantly. I turned up the music.

Guest guest

YAY! They're super fun!

Then I took a page out of 's book and looked for a cardio workout to boost up my step count

Hey, you just gave me another idea on a workout for my steps.  Haven't thought of the CTX workouts. :)  

`* ¸*´

¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Thanks !

Glad to hear you were feeling so well to face sucha  busy day, ! I hope today is wonderful!

Sunday

It went like this:

PM yoga at 6:00 a.m.  Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but that's the routine I wanted, except I skipped the relaxation at the end because I had to rush off to work. This one drives me nuts with the right/left cueing not matching what she's doing, but whatevs. It's such a nice routine.