RemedySpot.com

Saturday Workout

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good morning!

I got myself a Saturday workout in.

I got some loaners in the mail so I tried the first one, Petra Kolber The Last Step. Before I give my opinion of this workout I have to say how much I adore Petra. I use to do her workouts many years ago on ESPN and I just loved her. I stopped doing her workouts because they became too easy for me. Since it had been so many years since I'd done a workout from her I decided to try this one.

I was doing really well for the first 15 minutes after the warm up. I was even enjoying it, but my heart rate was not high at all. It was in fact very low. Once I got to about 15 minutes or so it just seemed like she was adding on way too much and trying to squeeze tons of chore in. I got so mixed up that I ended up taking it out and put in the other loaner.

KCM Step, Ready, Go. I did the second routine (no warm up) now this was fun! She moves fast, but everything was easy to catch on to. I was surprised of the high impact she had going on. I was able to follow all of it. I want to try the first routine and see how that goes. If I like it I think I'll buy it. :) Oh and I have to say that the music in the workout with Petra was really good.

I burned 302 calories, avg 137, max 163, steps 4,790

Have a great day!~~