RemedySpot.com

Today's workout...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Turned out to be functional fitness instead of the PowerFit workout I had planned. I have 4 classes in 4 different locations on Tuesdays and spent way more time than I thought I needed packing for them (they're all in different places on the schedule and needed different materials) and then dragging bags and packages up and down my basement stairs over and over (because I'd forget something or grab the wrong thing especially!) and raising and shutting the hatchback lid on my car over and over too. I think I was at it for at least 30 minutes so I'll take that as a decent workout. I felt worked by the time I was done anyway. Then I stood in the kitchen baking some quick oatmeal raisin bars for my family. My pinched nerve toes might be really upset with me tonight, they do not enjoy the pressure stairs put on them but we'll see I guess. They hurt right now so I might take a Tylenol-3 before I go to sleep to help ensure I don't get woken up at 4 AM like they often do when they're aggravated. The kids are off school tomorrow and I don't have to leave the house until 10:15 and, now that I'm all packed up I can sleep in a bit too so somehow it will work out.

Tomorrow I'm working from 10:15 until 3:45 then making dinner, then doing another class from 6:45-8:00 so I'm planning to do my Biggest Loser workout (some walking, some core work and some flexibility, maybe some upper body from the couch too all while watching BL).