RemedySpot.com

Wed - Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I'm not as sore as I thought I would be this morning, but I definately feel the outdoor running more than the TM running. But, overall I held up well! Next week I think I will do Week # 2 which is 90 sec jog/2 min walk. But we shall see how I am feeling at that point.Today, I slept in b/c I was awake in the middle of the night for some reason! (Oddly, this seems to happen to me in the spring - I wonder why?) And, in order to play it safe, I just went w/ yoga. I did the "General" practice from Yoga for Athletes Running section. It was 45 min long - basic, well instructed postures. Not a flow practice, but individual poses taught w/ great attention to detail. Voice over by Barbara Benagh and modeled by "". Tomorrow - back to Ramp it Up. I may have been overly ambitious w/ my Slim training plan as well. I am not sure I want to do them for 12 or 13 weeks! I may just do the Slim in 6 workout portion of my rotation and then call it quits.

I'm not sure if SS is a good combo w/my running endeavors b/c they are very lower body intensive and I'm also not entirely sure I can bring myself to do the super long Tear it Up and Shape it Up. But, we shall see. I may just run through the Slim Series workouts one time through just to re-visit them.I was actually thinking of doing a Kathy rotation - I recently acquired 3 of her newer DVDs (both of the "Ageless" workouts and her Kettlebell workout). That may work better w/ running since I can balance upper and lower body a bit better. I may use Carolyn's "variety" rotation as my template since Kathy has put out a huge selection of workouts from all different genres - yoga, Pilates, step, weights, etc.Ok - better go - today is going to be a crazy work day.Donna