RemedySpot.com

Turbo Fire! Wow!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just did the shortest HIIT workout from the set, and WOW!! I was sweating more

than I have in a LONG time! I did the first set of 3 " okay " and started

modifying by the second set... and modified a lot for the 3rd set! I think my HR

was maxed out most of that time! I need to buy myself the set (I'm using a

library copy!!) The 10 minute stretch afterwards felt downright soothing!

Yesterday, I did a the Sculpt 30 from Turbo Fire. I learned that I can't mix

weights and cardio like I used to! I never quite feel like I've had a good

workout when I do just weights, so I hopped on the TM -- planned to just do a

mile or so... Calves and hamstrings started cramping like crazy!! Stopped that

and stretched some more!

It says to rest a day in between workout, but I find that hard to do. I NEED a

copy of these! It'll take me quite a while to master them!

Indyrose

checking on eBay and Amazon...

Guest guest

was it 15 min HIIT?? that one killed me~! fyi.. some of the longer ones have the new class option that I liked because it added some time and taught the moves...I need to try the tone one later this weekjudy To: exercisevideos Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:56 PM Subject:

Turbo Fire! Wow!

I just did the shortest HIIT workout from the set, and WOW!! I was sweating more than I have in a LONG time! I did the first set of 3 "okay" and started modifying by the second set... and modified a lot for the 3rd set! I think my HR was maxed out most of that time! I need to buy myself the set (I'm using a library copy!!) The 10 minute stretch afterwards felt downright soothing!

Yesterday, I did a the Sculpt 30 from Turbo Fire. I learned that I can't mix weights and cardio like I used to! I never quite feel like I've had a good workout when I do just weights, so I hopped on the TM -- planned to just do a mile or so... Calves and hamstrings started cramping like crazy!! Stopped that and stretched some more!

It says to rest a day in between workout, but I find that hard to do. I NEED a copy of these! It'll take me quite a while to master them!

Indyrose

Guest guest

Indy, the Turbo Fire set is great, and there are additional dvd's in the advanced set too. I wasn't nuts about the sculpting or longer stretch dvd, but the class and HIIT workouts are GREAT!!!!   

Awesome job HIITing it today, Indy!

was it 15 min HIIT?? that one killed me~!  fyi.. some of the longer ones have the new class option that I liked because it added some time and taught the moves...

I need to try the tone one later this weekjudy

To: exercisevideos

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:56 PM Subject:

Turbo Fire! Wow!

I just did the shortest HIIT workout from the set, and WOW!! I was sweating more than I have in a LONG time! I did the first set of 3 " okay " and started modifying by the second set... and modified a lot for the 3rd set! I think my HR was maxed out most of that time! I need to buy myself the set (I'm using a library copy!!) The 10 minute stretch afterwards felt downright soothing!

Yesterday, I did a the Sculpt 30 from Turbo Fire. I learned that I can't mix weights and cardio like I used to! I never quite feel like I've had a good workout when I do just weights, so I hopped on the TM -- planned to just do a mile or so... Calves and hamstrings started cramping like crazy!! Stopped that and stretched some more!

It says to rest a day in between workout, but I find that hard to do. I NEED a copy of these! It'll take me quite a while to master them!

Indyrose

Guest guest

Turbo Fire is pretty awesome. I gotta get back to them, but it's just been hard to fit everything I want in LOL KASSIAwife,mother,student,kettlebellehttp://ldysolana.blogspot.com To: exercisevideos

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 7:20 PM Subject: Re: Turbo Fire! Wow! > I need to try the tone one later this weekim going upstairs right now to do turbo fire upper 20 plus stretch 10 :):*carolyn.------------------------------------