RemedySpot.com

Update on my foot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Podiatrist told me that I have Plantar Fascitis in my right foot. I asked if I had tendonitis and he said it's the same thing, one is in your ligament

and the other is in your tendon DUH I guess I learned something new! He's kind of a smart ass but I like him. He also said that I have two chipped

bones from a previous injury one on the side of my foot which is one place where it hurts. Most of the time with Plantars your heel hurts a lot with mine the whole bottom of my foot and the outside of my foot under my ankle

bone hurt. It was also swollen under my ankle bone. Now though the swelling is gone and it feels 100% better! My Podiatrist didn't give me any stretches to do. He did give me two shots of corisone one in the bottom of my foot under my heel that hurt A LOT and one on the side of my foot. He gave me Celebrex to take for 9 days. I found some stretches online and started doing them today. My foot doesn't hurt when I get up in the morning or when I've been sitting a long time so I will probably try to play volleyball tomorrow night. If it starts to hurt I will stop and go home. I think this happened to me half from doing too much walking and half from having tight calf muscles on that same leg. I was just so frustrated by not being able to lose weight that I increased my exercise level too much....live and learn. My eating has been pretty good except

for the corn beef I had yesterday! Carolyn, I will start Gilad with you tomorrow! Jen