RemedySpot.com

This week so far -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, Here is my week so far:

Sunday - Slim Series Express Cardio Sculpt (got some sore triceps! :)), 6 min abs (liked this better than Slim & 6 pack!) and Cool it Off Express (one of my favorite stretch routines) (Plus functional fitness of cleaning out/organizing my DD's bedroom - looks so much better!)

Monday - I did manage to get my run in this morning - I did Couch to 5K Week 5, Workout # 2 which alternated 8 min of jogging w/ 5 min of walking. I did fine with that! My next Couch to 5K calls for a straight 20 min jog. I think I can do it - particularly on the treadmill where the impact is less. Afterwards I did a yoga practice from Body Wisdom Media's Yoga for Athletes - I chose a practice for runners and did the 30 min general practice. It didn't have as much for the legs and hips as I would have liked (and may have been better off choosing the 20 min leg or hip routine instead) but it did have some good foundation poses. During Savasana I did some leg and hip stretches on my own. I ike this production - it isn't "flow yoga" but rather individual postures that are taught in a very detailed manner. Very good for learning proper alignment in the poses!Tomorrow a.m. I'm going to do Ramp it Up. In the evening if I can (kind of up in

the air b/c DD has an eye appointment tomorrow afternoon) while my DD is at art class (if we go after the eye appointment - all depends on how long the appointment is, if we get drops, etc.!) I'm going to try a run/walk outdoors. I'm going to go back to Week 1 of Couch to 5K - which is 60 sec run/90 sec walk for 20 min b/c I haven't run outside in a long time and it is so different from the TM. I'm hoping this isn't going to be over-doing it - fingers crossed! I could have re-arranged my week to run on Sunday -but since I wasn't sure if Tuesday would be a go....I didn't want to mess w/ the program! :)Ok - hope everyone has a good Monday!!

Donna