RemedySpot.com

Thursday Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Good evening!

I got in my last yoga for the week. I did Yoga Core Express with Rodney Yee, but this time I did the second routine led by Cameron Shayne. I really like his routine and I like his voice too. He speaks soft and the routine isn't rushed. The only thing that keeps this from being perfect is that he doesn't stretch at the end. At the end you do warrior one and two and then a sun-salutation. He has you go down to child's pose and then one more sun- salutations and says "that's your routine". I really wanted more of a stretch. Oh well, its still worth doing because its really good.

Enough of my babbling about stuff that most of you don't care about lol.

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

> *Enough of my babbling about stuff that most of you don't care

> about lol.

hell no !! we really do care all about your workouts and i love

love love your comments on all of your yoga workouts. i dont

get to do much yoga so i enjoy hearing about your experiences

with it, and which ones you like and dont like, and why.

:*carolyn.

Guest guest

hell no !! we really do care all about your workouts and i love love love your comments on all of your yoga workouts.

Thanks Carolyn!

`* ¸*´¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.

Guest guest

Same here. I am always looking for new yoga and use your comments to build my wish listSent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: Thursday YogaDate: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 17:48 > *Enough of my babbling about stuff that most of you don't care> about lol.hell no !! we really do care all about your workouts and i love love love your comments on all of your yoga workouts. i dont get to do much yoga so i enjoy hearing about your experiences with it, and which ones you like and dont like, and why.:*carolyn.