RemedySpot.com

Sunday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

There's nothing like that day you wake up and realize that cold is totally gone. It went like this:PM yoga at 6:00 a.m.  Yeah, it doesn't make sense, but that's the routine I wanted, except I skipped the relaxation at the end because I had to rush off to work. This one drives me nuts with the right/left cueing not matching what she's doing, but whatevs. It's such a nice routine.

Bike commute: very chilly morning. It snowed in the hills, but the snow didn't stick. The sky was gorgeous: big, beautiful storm clouds against a clear blue sky. Loved it. Wore layers!Work was ridiculous today. I didn't get my breaks or lunch, so no walks. That's OK. Tomorrow will be better.

Bike commute home: took a slightly longer route, so rode a total of 7.3 miles today.Then I took a page out of 's book and looked for a cardio workout to boost up my step count. I spotted Cathe's Crosstrain Express on my shelf. I hadn't done this one in SO many years. I can't even remember. 5 years? I am going to incorporate this series this week. I did Allstep, including the shoulder section. Oh my goodness, what fun. I used to have this one memorized, and I the routines did come back to me, though not elegantly. I turned up the music.

I think I'll sleep well tonight. Light dinner coming up.