RemedySpot.com

spin class

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sounds like fun!!! I would have liked to have just been working out next to your class so I could have enjoyed the music! One of these days, I'll have to grab a friend and try a spin class. I'm not comfortable walking into a totally new situation like that alone and not knowing anyone or anything about what I'm doing so if I could find someone to do it with me, I might. That's how I tried step, my SIL wanted me to sign up for a class with her and we loved it. Maybe I should see if she wants to do a spin class sometime... I never thought of that until now....... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... (now I just need a spin class at a rec center or school so that we don't have to join a gym to do it). Definitely something to keep my eyes open for though.

spin class

Did my annual St. Pats class.. I love Flogging Molly.. some U2 The pogues etc.. it was fun~!

judy

Guest guest

OOh - I wonder if spinning would be foot-friendly? I keep wanting to try spin, too. Our "Y" has a drop in program where you just pay as you go and you don't need to be a member - it is just a little more per class if you are not a member. But, the timing never works for me to attend. I should just take a day off from work and go! :)Donna

Subject: Re: spin classTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 5:38 PM

Sounds like fun!!! I would have liked to have just been working out next to your class so I could have enjoyed the music! One of these days, I'll have to grab a friend and try a spin class. I'm not comfortable walking into a totally new situation like that alone and not knowing anyone or anything about what I'm doing so if I could find someone to do it with me, I might. That's how I tried step, my SIL wanted me to sign up for a class with her and we loved it. Maybe I should see if she wants to do a spin class sometime... I never thought of that until now....... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... (now I just need a spin class at a rec center or school so that we don't have to join a gym to do it). Definitely something to keep my eyes open for though.

spin class

Did my annual St. Pats class.. I love Flogging Molly.. some U2 The pogues etc.. it was fun~!

judy

Guest guest

Trust me , if you're going to walk into a class alone, this is the one to do it in.  Once you're set up on the bike (the instructor will gladly show you and do it for you) you can't mess it up.  You either stay in saddle or stand.  Turn the knob when the teacher says (or just pretend - they'll never know)

My only big piece of advice is don't ride with too little resistance so that you're bouncing in the seat.  That is flailing, not riding, and you can get injured that way!Happy spinning!   I plan on doing it tonite!

spin class

judy

Guest guest

I think it would be good just stay seated so not as much pressure. Nice thing about spin is usually lights are lower and the emphasis is it is your ride. Do what you need as long as safeJudySent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartpho----- Reply message -----To: <exercisevideos >Subject: spin classDate: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 17:51 OOh - I wonder if spinning would be foot-friendly? I keep wanting to try spin, too. Our "Y" has a drop in program where you just pay as you go and you don't need to be a member - it is just a little more per class if you are not a member. But, the timing never works for me to attend. I should just take a day off from work and go! :)DonnaSubject: Re: spin classTo: exercisevideos Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 5:38 PM Sounds like fun!!! I would have liked to have just been working out next to your class so I could have enjoyed the music! One of these days, I'll have to grab a friend and try a spin class. I'm not comfortable walking into a totally new situation like that alone and not knowing anyone or anything about what I'm doing so if I could find someone to do it with me, I might. That's how I tried step, my SIL wanted me to sign up for a class with her and we loved it. Maybe I should see if she wants to do a spin class sometime... I never thought of that until now....... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... (now I just need a spin class at a rec center or school so that we don't have to join a gym to do it). Definitely something to keep my eyes open for though. spin class Did my annual St. Pats class.. I love Flogging Molly.. some U2 The pogues etc.. it was fun~!judy