RemedySpot.com

Today, A Triathalon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Got a little over 2 hours of cardio in at CAC today.  I was supposed to run, but Cysty Ankle and Fussy Hip were just today done recovering from last week's run.  It was also pouring down rain and 40 degrees outside when I opted for the gym over running outside, though it did nicer later on.

Next weekend is the Shamrock Run 15K - hope I can finish!  I don't mind walking parts of it if need be, but I would like to finish...I brought Big iPod with me and listened to 90 minutes of an audio book in the Cardio Studio:

treadmill fast walk, 3.5 speed, incline 2, just short of one hour for 400 caloriesthe bike:  level 14 I think, just short of 30 minutes, 200 caloriesswimming: 15 minutes of lap swimwalked home from CAC = 20 minutes

I wanted to swim for 30 minutes but I forgot that Sunday is Family Day in the Pool at CAC so there were kids and people all over the place, even in my " fast lane " kids would have to fetch their balls and floatation devices out of my lane which was making me crabby. 

I relaxed in the steam room for 20 minutes, showered and walked home.