RemedySpot.com

Nik

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nik,

Please don't take this the wrong way, yet I have to ask you a question. First of all, I must make a statement! There is no one here that would impose themselves on another human being by telling them what or what not to do with their body. Regarding the implant issue, that has to be an individual choice. But my question is - If you are not experiencing the medical problems that so many of us are forced to live with 24/7, then why are you in this support group? Due to our being chemically poisoned (each one of us at a different level of illness) and most of us having lost everything, the one thing we have left (other than our faith), is each other. And the one thing we try to do, is to support each other; spiritually, emotionally and by sharing of information. If you need support, then we're here for you. It's just that I don't understand why you're with a support group that you don't need?

Again I ask that you not be offended by me. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to live in my world. And I am truly happy for you, that your health has not been effected by these devices. I just don't understand!

Hugs..............

nikkipep <GP369@...> wrote: Dr Kolb, Can you tell me why a PS would not do the closed saline system? Would my PS tell me what he did? My PS was Chief of Plastic Surgery for the University of Tucson Medical center, he moved back home to help his Mom and is now at Dartmouth Hitchcock medical center. I in no way feel my doc would take the easy way out and was very up to date and careful. Also he never used the gel implants. I am no longer thinking of explant, my hair loss is unrelated to my implants. I'd love to ask you a few questions about replacement at the ten year mark. My doc said no, if they are fine leave them. If I insist it would take two surgeries as I would want to change the placement of the implant. Can I e mail you personally? I don't want to upset people by talking of replacing, not explanting. I promise not to take up to much of your time. Thanks Nik

I agree in email sometimes allot gets lost or "confused" in the translation or "interpretation" any how I think you made your point well and I try to make mine well too, it is hard for me to say anything good about implants after having such a bad experience, my heart just breaks when I think of anyone ever having to go through what I did, which is why I devote my time to this subject.

I really just want to help the women who aren't sick yet, who haven't made the decision to get implants and also those who are sick and looking for answers, it is true that we cannot make anyone agree with us or even believe us, but why on earth would we even be here if our stories weren't real.

I for one would not wish this implant issue on my worst enemy, it is horrible and I pray everynight that no one else ever has to go through what I have.

God bless

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2002 6:08 PM

Subject: Nik

Hi Nik, Apparently my previous message offended you. And apparently there has been a misunderstanding. So, risking the chance of offending you again, I will reiterate. In my previous message I stated, "There is no one here that would impose themselves on another human being by telling them what or what not to do with their body. Regarding the implant issue, that has to be an individual choice." Then you said, "If it upsets you that I am keeping my implants, I'm sorry." In my previous message, I stated "If you need support, then we're here for you." Then you said, "I'ld still like to stay with the group and keep updated. I hope you can handle that, and understand." Yet, in my previous message, I stated, "I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to live in my world. And I am truly happy for you, that your health has not been effected by these devices." You see Nik, my language is pretty basic and simple and I would never deliberately offend another living soul. But sometimes when a person puts their words in writing (depending on how the other person perceives it), can be offensive.

We are all here to help, love, encourage and support each other. And again I will state - If this support group is what you need, then we are here for you. Please don't let your feelings get hurt by the likes of me! We all have our own Cross to bear in this life, but if you should discover your implants are the primary cause of debilitating health, don't beat yourself up over it, 'cause we've all been there.

Hugs............ nikkipep <GP369@...> wrote: , I'm in such a bad mood this weekend because of an internet friend I was helping get a botched implant removal fixed. So I'll try not to be angry in my reply to you.I go to a hair loss forum, one of the women there left a link to this group. I thought I'd check it out to see if any of the things going on with me are implanted related. For the most part I was worried about my hair. Since you can't read the information without joining here I am. I decided to stay so I can keep updated. I don't feel that should be a problem. If it upsets you that I am keeping my implants, I'm sorry.My hair loss is cut in half, thanks to going to a derm that is a hair loss expert. I did this to myself, and a diet change and iron and I'm getting better.I also looked into my mild joint pain recently. It seems all my pain does come from injuries due to dancing for 13 years. Over the years I broke my arm, elbow, and blew out both my knees. In the next 10 years, I will have to have surgery on my knees. I suppose when I was 25 and the doctor told me to quit dancing, as I sat there with my knees swollen like a grapefruit. I should of listened, instead I got on stage the next night with my knee wrapped and a lot of ice during my break. Like I said, I'd still like to stay with the group and keep updated. I hope you can handle that, and understand. Take care Nik Dr Kolb, Can you tell me why a PS would not do the closed saline > system? Would my PS tell me what he did? My PS was Chief of Plastic > Surgery for the University of Tucson Medical center, he moved back > home to help his Mom and is now at Dartmouth Hitchcock medical > center. I in no way feel my doc would take the easy way out and was > very up to date and careful. Also he never used the gel implants. I > am no longer thinking of explant, my hair loss is unrelated to my > implants. I'd love to ask you a few questions about replacement at > the ten year mark. My doc said no, if they are fine leave them. If I > insist it would take two surgeries as I would want to change the > placement of the implant. Can I e mail you personally? I don't want > to upset people by talking of replacing, not explanting. I promise > not to take up to much of your time. Thanks Nik> > > >