RemedySpot.com

Re: Yes, it was one of those days!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sue,Hilarious! This is SO what happens with boys in the house!Ruby

I posted these on my Facebook and knew this is a group that could appreciate my sentiments. Sooooo....working and reviewing magnets with Sam today and I pulled out my favorite magnet kit and found this. I recall a couple of years ago a boy who wanted to know what would happen if we dumped the metal filings out of the container, instead of just putting them on paper. Well...Ben...this is what happens, a big clumped, magnetized mess and thank you so much for delaying my lesson by 20 minutes as I pulled apart sifted and returned the filings to their container. <image001.jpg> Soooo....I moved on to health. Sam and I are studying the Human Body. Sam liked the Brain Pop Jr. video and was doing great with the squishy human body model. He was happily removing organs with the tweezer. I'm thinking great fine motor skill and good focus....until he dropped the kidneys on a small portion of his bare leg, freaked out, pulled them off and proceeded to throw them across the room.<image002.jpg> Yep, that's the poor squishy man's kidneys, hanging off the screen of my window. Possibly signing up Sam for medical school is not in our cards.<image003.jpg> Ahhh…a day in the life of a homeschooler!!! Sue MayerMom to Sam (11) who is genuine, unique and perfectly “Sam”www.suemayer-specialneedsmom.blogspot.com