RemedySpot.com

sharing: Iherb.com $8 DISCOUNT CODE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

temporarily iherb.com is raising the discount code to EIGHT dollars off for new customers. enter code uri094 to get the $8 discount. I'm not sure what the expiration date is, then it will fall back to $5 off. they have vitamins, baby foods, herbs both liquid and capsule, raw cacao, Chia seeds, hemp powder and smoothie milkshake supplies, herbal and other teas including to boost breastmilk supply (fenugreek and blessed thistle), organic coffee, cereals, organic crackers and cookies, healthy chemical free shampoos and conditioners, safe baby soaps, cloth diapers, safe laundry detergent, chlorine free disposable diapers (we like Earth's Best Brand) , NEW, FEB.

2012 THEY HAVE ALMOND MILK, Blue Diamond brand, healthy mayonnaise without sodium benzoate....TONS of stuff! We use them for the following supplements for my daughter with Down syndrome:EGCG green tea extractUbiquinol (Healthy Origins brand large bottle is the best value and neutral flavor inside the softgel)TMG trimethyl GlycineFolinic Acid (metafolin)B12 sprayAlpha GPC precursor to phosphatidyl cholineCiticoline (cognizin citicholine, a type of choline)probiotics (jarrow Eps brand)Rhodiola Rosea two types, one capsule free in the freebies section, and one liquidVitamin D, 2,000 per drop <http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Answer-Vitamin-D-3-Drops-4000-IU-15-ml/20745?at=0>Eureka Berries and other Madras Labs products like Cococeps with Reishi mushroomsHomocysteine control for meShipping is free to the U.S. (over twenty dollars). They also ship worldwide, very

reasonable fees, and make you observe customs rules for your country too, so NO tax or duty needed...all the Best in Health,Liora Pearlman , ModeratorMomFriend Me At Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=546828969and, Please consider calling me at 5130 3931 or texting 139 1030 6022 if it is time sensitive.