RemedySpot.com

Update on Sam, the role of caretaking and working on independence.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

An update on Sam, the role of caretaking and working on independence. WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2012Finding Answers!!!Many of you have noticed that my blog posting has dropped off...I've been kinda quiet. It isn't from lack of events or not enough happening to post about. We all know Sam would never allow me to get bored. It was something different. Did you ever have someone ask you a question or make a statement...and for some reason that question stuck in your head and you couldn't let go of it? You find yourself thinking about what they said and you wonder why you keep thinking about it. I always consider those messages heaven sent. Someone is trying to tell me something or something struck a nerve and it is an area I need to work on or need to focus some attention on. To read the rest of the post and see the pictures please go to: www.suemayer-specialneedsmom.blogspot.com Sue MayerMom to Sam (11) who is genuine, unique and perfectly “Sam”www.suemayer-specialneedsmom.blogspot.com