RemedySpot.com

Re: transition from school based to adult based services...female research participants needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jo-Anne-I don't have any connection to the study. I was just passing it on for someone. But if I hear the results, I will pass that on as well.

Kathy:Although I am a couple of years away from the study criteria, I would like to be informed of the study as it progresses.  My son is a Junior in school and I am most interested in " what the next step " is after high school.

Jo-Anne 

To: michianadownsyndrome ; DownSyndromeInfoExchange <DownSyndromeInfoExchange >; DSAofLouisville

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:48 AM Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] transition from school based to adult based services...female research participants needed [1 Attachment]

this research is aimed at female caregivers whose child with autism, Ds (or dual dx) has transitioned from school-based to adult-based services in the past 6 months...if you are interested in participating, further info is included in the attachment.

Guest guest

k To: DownSyndromeInfoExchange Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 1:49 PM Subject: Re: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] transition from school based to

adult based services...female research participants needed

Hi Jo-Anne-I don't have any connection to the study. I was just passing it on for someone. But if I hear the results, I will pass that on as well.

Kathy:Although I am a couple of years away from the study criteria, I would like to be informed of the study as it progresses. My son is a Junior in school and I am most interested in "what the next step" is after high school.

Jo-Anne

To: michianadownsyndrome ; DownSyndromeInfoExchange <DownSyndromeInfoExchange >; DSAofLouisville

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 9:48 AM Subject: [DownSyndromeInfoExchange] transition from school based to adult based services...female research participants needed [1 Attachment]

this research is aimed at female caregivers whose child with autism, Ds (or dual dx) has transitioned from school-based to adult-based services in the past 6 months...if you are interested in participating, further info is included in the attachment.