RemedySpot.com

Re: Roche, Seaside join forces against autism and Fragile X

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Interesting timing for Roche since there was just another widely publicized lawsuit won in the UK by parents who claimed there son developed autism after his vaccines. I guess since Roche and other vaccine makers are exempt from lawsuits over the damages vaccines have caused, they can go on to make money on treating autism and other conditions caused by themselves.

Guest guest

It's not just the MMR that has been referred to as a cause of autism. Roche has their share of vaccines on the market that have ingredients children should not have put in their bodies. I am sorry I upset you. To me, it feels like applauding someone who's drunk and hits another driver because he stopped and got help. The carelessness of these vaccines makers has cost numerous people their children because the companies want to save money on healthcare. We wouldn't need these drugs for autism if weren't for them.

Guest guest

You are not upsetting me, but you are not providing any information to back up your claims either. I understand you are upset about vaccines, and it is a sensitive subject. However, if we are going to talk on an intellectual level, then lets provide each other with facts and not just random statements and assumptions.Which Roche vaccines are you referring to? Which case against roche are you referring to? Lets be adults and talk this out intelligently.

It's not just the MMR that has been referred to as a cause of autism. Roche has their share of vaccines on the market that have ingredients children should not have put in their bodies. I am sorry I upset you. To me, it feels like applauding someone who's drunk and hits another driver because he stopped and got help. The carelessness of these vaccines makers has cost numerous people their children because the companies want to save money on healthcare. We wouldn't need these drugs for autism if weren't for them.

Guest guest

Just for reference sake here is a complete list of vaccines and the manufactures of those vaccines. (Roche is not on this list btw)http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/about/terms/USvaccines.htmlOn Jun 22, 2012, at 1:10 AM, Borkowski wrote:You are not upsetting me, but you are not providing any information to back up your claims either. I understand you are upset about vaccines, and it is a sensitive subject. However, if we are going to talk on an intellectual level, then lets provide each other with facts and not just random statements and assumptions.Which Roche vaccines are you referring to? Which case against roche are you referring to? Lets be adults and talk this out intelligently.

Guest guest

Wish I had time, and many are strong believers in vaccines and I don't judge them for it. Go onto VAERS and look at all the adverse affects reported yearly. I don't post much because my youngest w/autism is with me most the day. We lost him after vaccines after his 2 year immunizations and I was left with a child who could no longer speak and was smearing crap all over my walls...I am not alone. One day, maybe I'll get to spend time on the yahoo groups and FB and other places to display my intellectual abilities, but for now, I'm sure parents can and do their own research on vaccine and drug safety.