RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ladies,

Today I am finally back in the land of the (computer) living, after being away from home for awhile, and after my son reformatted my hard drives and I ended up with some problems receiving email. It was very good to have a break from all my office work, and to just spend lots of quality time with family. My son was able to come home from Korea for nearly three weeks, my brother in law from Alaska visited, and I took my kids to Tucson to see family there, so I have had a very wonderful holiday. The Lord filled our house with so many blessings and I was able to take a real break from all the "stuff" that is a daily grind. Gotta get back to it tomorrow, though....so much to do in these first days of the new year, and wrapping up the old.

I have to say, I was quite disappointed in the tone of the messages that have been tossed around here during the last few days of this holiday season while I've been gone. It is a real let down to see this kind of bickering yet going on, after all the discussions we have already had about it. Girls, sometimes you just gotta give it up. I can't see where you've accomplished anything. I've warned many times that personal attacks are just not cool on this forum, and yet it goes on. I find it really pretty disgusting and quite fruitless. Can't we practice social graces that keep us civilized? I'd really prefer that.

Healing is an individual affair. We take our healing advice from many different sources. We experience our healing in different degrees, at different paces, in different manners. The issue of hair analysis is not a "Dr. Kolb" issue, and it should never have been made one. Information about hair analysis is found in different many places, so my suggestion is to do your research. We can share what our experiences have been--that is the whole goal of trying to help each other get better here. Some may find it instructive, as I did, and some may not. We each make our own decisions. When it comes to spending money on health care, it can be wasted no matter which side you go to. I don't think the alternative care market has a corner on ripping people off by any means. You just don't feel it as much on the other side because usually the insurance bears the most burden, but really, is your money better spent there if all they do is tell you your sickness is all in your head, or feed you pills that could make you worse off in the long run? Spend your health care dollars wisely. Here is my advice: Ask questions before you make the appointments. See if you can find the information you need in books, or on the net. Read lots, and Email knowledgeble sources. Use health care providers for testing. Then find and try natural ways to deal with your issues. I can honestly say I have not wasted much money at all on my healing odyssey because I cut out the doctor visits, and learned the facts myself, and today I would gladly tell you that I am nearly 100% better and I didn't waste my time with jerks who tried to convince me it was all in my head.

I strongly encourage all of you as you are on this healing journey to take the time to learn more about your body. I realize that maybe all of you aren't into the academics of this health issue the way I am, but even so, take the time to evaluate what is being said and make your own decisions about what doctors, therapies, or path you want to travel. Then take responsibility for it. We may not all agree, but that is OK. I really do think we can learn alot from each other, and that we can help each other.

I've got some major projects lined up for this new year, and I probably won't be posting as regularly on the group as I have been in the past. I certainly care about all of you and hope you will feel free to write me personally if you need to.

Phyllis, it was great to hear from you again! Gosh, lady, I've missed you! You are making gradual gains--keep your chin up--and keep up the good work! Hopefully we can get together sometime again, let me know if you want to grab a cup of tea together somewhere.

Angelika, looking forward to seeing you on the 17th!

To everyone, I wish all of you the very best for 2002. Seek goodness in everything and in everyone. Extend grace. Live in peace. Reach out to others with a kind gesture--it will make you feel good about yourself. Smile. And be thankful, above everything else, be so very thankful for all that you have been given by our gracious heavenly Father.

With Love,

Patty