RemedySpot.com

Re: Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well thanks so much Sheena! I wish that I had started my own folders, lol - I have so many book-marked that I can never find them again - and I end up looking up the same stuff over and over again.

And thanks to everyone else who posts things too! Sometimes, I'll get interested in something that someone has posted and I'll look it up too - and learn even more. That's another one of the beauties of a forum like ours - to share information so that we can all learn... have to keep those docs on their toes, lol.

Take care,

Chris

You are one wealth of information, my friend.

I have been so remiss in not thanking you for

all that you contribute, I, for one really appreciate

all of your research and posting.

Long ago I started a file on my home addy and transfer

all your links from here to there.. :) So, a big thank you to you, and to all who share!

Hugs,

SheenaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

all your links from here to there.. :) So, a big thank you to you, and to all who share!

Hugs,

Sheena

Speaking of artichokes being good for one's liver - here's a cool site that lists herbs that are safe for folks with hep c - along with warnings on who shouldn't take them and why. (although I disagree with some of the stuff about milk thistle....)

From the Hep C Trust, a pretty cool site:

http://www.hepctrus t.org.uk/ Wellness/ Safe+Herbs+ for+Hepatitis+ C.htm

Chris

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Thanks Janet - I'll check it out - I always forget that it's there, lol.......

Chris

You are welcome to add links to the link section of the group. All you have to do is go to the homepage and then the links section.

I too thank you for your addition of info to the group.

Thanks

JanetOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

You are welcome to add links to the link section of the group. All you have to do is go to the homepage and then the links section.

Thanks

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Subject: Re: Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / ChrisTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 10:59 PM

Well thanks so much Sheena! I wish that I had started my own folders, lol - I have so many book-marked that I can never find them again - and I end up looking up the same stuff over and over again.

And thanks to everyone else who posts things too! Sometimes, I'll get interested in something that someone has posted and I'll look it up too - and learn even more. That's another one of the beauties of a forum like ours - to share information so that we can all learn... have to keep those docs on their toes, lol.

Take care,

Chris

In a message dated 11/20/2008 10:29:32 P.M. Central Standard Time, mom4possums2002@ yahoo.com writes:

Hugs,

Sheena

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

I tried to make a folder this morning, and I am having hepper brain farts. I guess I am tired. I am going to take a nap and then try it again.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:07:15 AMSubject: Re: Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Chris

In a message dated 11/21/2008 6:12:45 A.M. Central Standard Time, doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com writes:

Thanks

Janet

The " many thanks" should have come long ago, and I also

wish I had started my folder sooner, but it is growing.. :)

Sheena

Take care,

Chris

In a message dated 11/20/2008 10:29:32 P.M. Central Standard Time, mom4possums2002@ yahoo.com writes:

Hugs,

Sheena

Thanks hon,, I dont know how to make the folders so I cannot help you but once you get it figured out, if you will type the directions to me, Ill save them for future use,,

hugs hon, hope you feel rested soon!

Subject: Re: Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / ChrisTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:59 AM

I tried to make a folder this morning, and I am having hepper brain farts. I guess I am tired. I am going to take a nap and then try it again.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

From: "smalk50aol (DOT) com" <smalk50aol (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:07:15 AMSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Chris

In a message dated 11/21/2008 6:12:45 A.M. Central Standard Time, doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com writes:

Thanks

Janet

I took a really short nap, probably 15 mins. but woke refreshed. A car backfired as it went down the street and woke me up. I will get to the folders this evening and make one up. Just will put in things like Chris's link and the 7 antioxident foods and so forth.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:12:10 PMSubject: Re: Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Thanks hon,, I dont know how to make the folders so I cannot help you but once you get it figured out, if you will type the directions to me, Ill save them for future use,,

hugs hon, hope you feel rested soon!

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / ChrisTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:59 AM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

From: "smalk50aol (DOT) com" <smalk50aol (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:07:15 AMSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Chris

Thanks

Janet