RemedySpot.com

MY THOUGHTS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone

I wasnt complaining about lost e-mails. Please forgive me if I sounded so.

I do math sometimes. I try to figure out math formulas for things not yet addressed in the math world.

I joined a math centeral site and began throwing out some ideas. Like one on positive and negative zero's, and one to find where the big bang happened compared to the universe of today. [trajectorys and such]. They didnt want to listen I guess, or it was beyond them. I dont know. They kept making ugli comments, and dropping my responces. I felt like they had a click or group of 'favorates', and everyone else was just supposed to sit and nod, and be worshipful.

Then I threw one at them about Bush and comparitive history, and personalitys.

They not only dropped my e-mails but they banned me from their site.

Thus I mentioned perhaps the same thing was happening here, to I think to linda??? [Got bad brain fog today and a cold, and dont want to re-read a hundred e-mails to ID what , who, and when.]

Anyways, I didnt mean to insult any of the moderators. I was just commenting that maybe it was a repeat of the past. I know the moderators have a life of their own and have to read a billion e-mails. I wouldnt want that job.

I appreciate all they do in keeping this a CLEAN site, as well as all the research and info all the other members contribute. Thats why this is one of the best groups on yahoo.

Thank you all. I enjoy comming here.

love

don in kansas

Don,

Yeah I have been in groups like that.

Funny how folks think they are better than another person. I think it is the nature of the beast. Many folks have complexes that they need to crawl up on the back of another in order to make themselves feel good.

Now me, I think a warm bath, a warm snuggie and it is all good. Ha Ha

No, all kidding aside. We would never do that to you. I think you are a sweet

person and one of the most appreciative persons I have ever had the pleasure

of meeting.

I wish that I could do math. I have a mental block against it. And I try hard to get passed it, still it gives me problems at times. Makes me feel retarded at times. *sigh*

I can tell you just about anything that has to do with science, I love all phases of science. Anatomy is my favorite subject and I can sit for hours drawing and studying the human body. It is something that I just understand and comes quite easy to me. I can picture it in my head.

I am quite good at spelling,language arts (although grammar is something I still can use some help in.) LOL Just math gives me a headache.

I don't even like to balance my checkbook, even tho I will.

So I admire you in the fact that it is fun for you. That is just too cool.

Love

Janet>> Hi everyone> I wasnt complaining about lost e-mails. Please forgive me if I sounded so.> I do math sometimes. I try to figure out math formulas for things not yet addressed in the math world.> I joined a math centeral site and began throwing out some ideas. Like one on positive and negative zero's, and one to find where the big bang happened compared to the universe of today. [trajectorys and such]. They didnt want to listen I guess, or it was beyond them. I dont know. They kept making ugli comments, and dropping my responces. I felt like they had a click or group of 'favorates', and everyone else was just supposed to sit and nod, and be worshipful.> Then I threw one at them about Bush and comparitive history, and personalitys.> They not only dropped my e-mails but they banned me from their site.> Thus I mentioned perhaps the same thing was happening here, to I think to linda??? [Got bad brain fog today and a cold, and dont want to re-read a hundred e-mails to ID what , who, and when.]> Anyways, I didnt mean to insult any of the moderators. I was just commenting that maybe it was a repeat of the past. I know the moderators have a life of their own and have to read a billion e-mails. I wouldnt want that job.> I appreciate all they do in keeping this a CLEAN site, as well as all the research and info all the other members contribute. Thats why this is one of the best groups on yahoo.> Thank you all. I enjoy comming here.> love> don in kansas>

Janet

Thats funny. Math I can ' see ' , so it makes sence. I am also a wanna-be musician and math relates directly, but bodys....lol. Until I found out I had hep c [last summer] I thought my liver was down on my lower left side next to my kidney, and about as big as a fist. Come to find out the pains I got in that area were gas and kidney stones. lol And Im 57. You would think in 57 years I would have figured it out.

Gad, thats what makes each of us 'special', worthy of respect, and neccessary to the wellbeing of the human race. It takes ALL of us to make the world go round.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: MY THOUGHTSTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 9:59 AM

Don,

Yeah I have been in groups like that.

Funny how folks think they are better than another person. I think it is the nature of the beast. Many folks have complexes that they need to crawl up on the back of another in order to make themselves feel good.

Now me, I think a warm bath, a warm snuggie and it is all good. Ha Ha

No, all kidding aside. We would never do that to you. I think you are a sweet

person and one of the most appreciative persons I have ever had the pleasure

of meeting.

I wish that I could do math. I have a mental block against it. And I try hard to get passed it, still it gives me problems at times. Makes me feel retarded at times. *sigh*

I can tell you just about anything that has to do with science, I love all phases of science. Anatomy is my favorite subject and I can sit for hours drawing and studying the human body. It is something that I just understand and comes quite easy to me. I can picture it in my head.

I am quite good at spelling,language arts (although grammar is something I still can use some help in.) LOL Just math gives me a headache.

I don't even like to balance my checkbook, even tho I will.

So I admire you in the fact that it is fun for you. That is just too cool.

Love

Janet>> Hi everyone> I wasnt complaining about lost e-mails. Please forgive me if I sounded so.> I do math sometimes. I try to figure out math formulas for things not yet addressed in the math world.> I joined a math centeral site and began throwing out some ideas. Like one on positive and negative zero's, and one to find where the big bang happened compared to the universe of today. [trajectorys and such]. They didnt want to listen I guess, or it was beyond them. I dont know. They kept making ugli comments, and dropping my responces. I felt like they had a click or group of 'favorates', and everyone else was just supposed to sit and nod, and be worshipful.> Then I threw one at them about Bush and comparitive history, and personalitys.> They not only dropped my e-mails but they

banned me from their site.> Thus I mentioned perhaps the same thing was happening here, to I think to linda??? [Got bad brain fog today and a cold, and dont want to re-read a hundred e-mails to ID what , who, and when.]> Anyways, I didnt mean to insult any of the moderators. I was just commenting that maybe it was a repeat of the past. I know the moderators have a life of their own and have to read a billion e-mails. I wouldnt want that job.> I appreciate all they do in keeping this a CLEAN site, as well as all the research and info all the other members contribute. Thats why this is one of the best groups on yahoo.> Thank you all. I enjoy comming here.> love> don in kansas>

awww we love ya Don,, dont worry about anything,, and IF anything ever comes up again that you're worried about and this goes for everyone, just email one of the mods , you can get all of our email addys on our posts, but email us and simply ask us, we'll tell ya!

hugs

jax

Subject: MY THOUGHTSTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 7:24 AM

Hi everyone

I wasnt complaining about lost e-mails. Please forgive me if I sounded so.

I do math sometimes. I try to figure out math formulas for things not yet addressed in the math world.

I joined a math centeral site and began throwing out some ideas. Like one on positive and negative zero's, and one to find where the big bang happened compared to the universe of today. [trajectorys and such]. They didnt want to listen I guess, or it was beyond them. I dont know. They kept making ugli comments, and dropping my responces. I felt like they had a click or group of 'favorates', and everyone else was just supposed to sit and nod, and be worshipful.

Then I threw one at them about Bush and comparitive history, and personalitys.

They not only dropped my e-mails but they banned me from their site.

Thus I mentioned perhaps the same thing was happening here, to I think to linda??? [Got bad brain fog today and a cold, and dont want to re-read a hundred e-mails to ID what , who, and when.]

Anyways, I didnt mean to insult any of the moderators. I was just commenting that maybe it was a repeat of the past. I know the moderators have a life of their own and have to read a billion e-mails. I wouldnt want that job.

I appreciate all they do in keeping this a CLEAN site, as well as all the research and info all the other members contribute. Thats why this is one of the best groups on yahoo.

Thank you all. I enjoy comming here.

love

don in kansas