RemedySpot.com

Re: Oops I didn't mean for the post on prayer to go to the whole group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hiya

I agree, but it doesnt bother me. Ill even argue the existance of a higher power. How can one not look around and SEE for themselves. I dont 'assume the position' of prayer, but Im sure I pray many times a day. I also assume it helps.

love

don

Subject: Re: Oops I didn't mean for the post on prayer to go to the whole groupTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 10:19 AM

Merry Meet :)Sorry too that anyone would be so petty as to be offended. I personally think its very important for everyone to have faith in a higher power, especially when dealing with this disease. As long as I have a delete key I have the power to read or skip over anything I want :) I know its the rules not to post religious stuff so I follow them. Its unfortunate it carries over into the real world and religious persecution spreads like a disease and even causes wars!!!I am so very very very glad to see you back posting and on the mend. Your so young to have to deal with all this crappola but you do so with such grace and dignity its hard not to look up to you for inspiration and with deep admiration.Bright BlessingsDragon Slayer Extraordinaire>> I know that not all members believe in the same things I do , I am sorry> that I somehow ended up sending this to the group . Please don't be> offended , I make mistakes sometimes too lol>

Liz hon,, its ok!

Subject: Oops I didn't mean for the post on prayer to go to the whole groupTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, November 29, 2008, 2:24 AM

I know that not all members believe in the same things I do , I am sorrythat I somehow ended up sending this to the group . Please don't beoffended , I make mistakes sometimes too lol