RemedySpot.com

Re: I have an appt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Janet, if you are anywhere near Austin, I know a great lady Becky who was stage 4 with geno 1b who successfully treated and has a great doc. IF you are close enough to go , Ill get the name and number for you!

hair lip the governor huh? hahahahaha

Subject: I have an appt.To: hepatitis_c_central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 3:56 PM

Today I got a call from the GI doctor my family doctor referred me to.

I had ask him to refer me to a doctor down here since I am new to this area and don't know the first thing about who and where to go down here.

I hope that I am able to work with this doctor on getting re-treated. I am going to take all my paperwork with me. Thank God I went this last weekend and got my file cabinets out of storage.

I am going next week on the 12. I am going armed for bear. Have all my duck in a roll. I am going to treat again if it hair lips the governor. LOL

To those of you that don't know been through treatment twice, first time got my viral load down to 1500 but not undetectable. Second time got undetectable but reverted back to the virus after treatment. I am going to talk to him about treating longer like 72 weeks. That seems to do the trick and I know that it will be sucessful. I have been really taking care of myself. And it is time. I am like a fighter getting in to shape for the big bout. LOL

I will let you know what we discuss and the out come.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Janet you should also mention that you have just been diagnosed with diabetes also , since insulin can play a big part in treatment of hepatitis

I have an appt.

I had ask him to refer me to a doctor down here since I am new to this area and don't know the first thing about who and where to go down here.

I hope that I am able to work with this doctor on getting re-treated. I am going to take all my paperwork with me. Thank God I went this last weekend and got my file cabinets out of storage.

I am going next week on the 12. I am going armed for bear. Have all my duck in a roll. I am going to treat again if it hair lips the governor. LOL

To those of you that don't know been through treatment twice, first time got my viral load down to 1500 but not undetectable. Second time got undetectable but reverted back to the virus after treatment. I am going to talk to him about treating longer like 72 weeks. That seems to do the trick and I know that it will be sucessful. I have been really taking care of myself. And it is time. I am like a fighter getting in to shape for the big bout. LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

I am blasting you with all the good energy I can find in the corners of my mind and heart Janet.

love

don in kansas

Subject: I have an appt.To: hepatitis_c_central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 5:56 PM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Thanks Don,

I knew I could count on you,*smile*

I just want to get rid of this virus and live a normal life.

Course I guess I am lucky because I did get a renewal in health and energy. Don't know if it is the clean livin' or just that I am too stubborn to give into this disease.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:30:09 PMSubject: Re: I have an appt.

I am blasting you with all the good energy I can find in the corners of my mind and heart Janet.

love

don in kansas

Subject: I have an appt.To: hepatitis_c_central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 5:56 PM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

I am taking all my medical records with me. I have all my lab reports and such.

Yeah, I will do that.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:18:56 PMSubject: Re: I have an appt.

Janet you should also mention that you have just been diagnosed with diabetes also , since insulin can play a big part in treatment of hepatitis

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] I have an appt.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

xoxo

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

My many prayers are with you!

Love,

Sheena

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

And girl you KNOW we'll be right there with you every single step of the way! Oh, has hubby stocked up on all those sundae makings yet??? He'd better get busy dontchaknow???? LOL!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

I have an appt.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Actually I am not that far from Austin. About a hour and a half drive. Heck I used to drive further when I was treating when I lived in Altus, drove all the way back to Broken Arrow, Okla. To see my doctor was a 2 and half hour drive. Took me all day long to drive it, and I usually went by myself. LOL Take that Hepatitis C !!!!!

I am going to see what this guy is like. Gonna look him up on the internet and see what they say about him.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:03:36 PMSubject: Re: I have an appt.

Janet, if you are anywhere near Austin, I know a great lady Becky who was stage 4 with geno 1b who successfully treated and has a great doc. IF you are close enough to go , Ill get the name and number for you!

Subject: I have an appt.To: hepatitis_c_central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 3:56 PM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

On the hair lip the governor. I used to say that when I first met Dean, he is from California. He thought that was so funny. I guess you folks from California don't say things like that. LOL

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 6:03:36 PMSubject: Re: I have an appt.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

And us little ol' Colonials just dont' get it! LOL!!!

Luv

anne

I have an appt.To: hepatitis_c_central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 3:56 PM

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

ok, but if you are not comfortable with him, you let me know and Ill get ahold of Becky and get the name of her doc,, she has been SVR now for 4 years... stage 4 grade 4 geno 1b!

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Good deal.

I will do that.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 2:20:20 PMSubject: Re: I have an appt.

ok, but if you are not comfortable with him, you let me know and Ill get ahold of Becky and get the name of her doc,, she has been SVR now for 4 years... stage 4 grade 4 geno 1b!

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

okie dokie.. just remember to ask THIS doc if he will treat your side effects.... and if he says yes, tell him that you will hold him to his word! lol,,

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

No but he will. LOL

Right now he is too busy helping me un pack boxes. I don't have any idea where I am going to put all this stuff. Looks like I am going to have to rent another storage room, or just give it away. LOL

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 12:21:58 PMSubject: Re: I have an appt.

And girl you KNOW we'll be right there with you every single step of the way! Oh, has hubby stocked up on all those sundae makings yet??? He'd better get busy dontchaknow? ??? LOL!

Luv

anne

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber