RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Questions for Anyone... Rage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Val

This is why I am trying to get 'settled' with my headmeds first before I begin any hep c tx.

I dont want to blow, break things, or hurt anyones feelings.

I fully understand meds make ones mind different. We are what we eat.

This bug screws us up too.

This goes for you and everybody else here. Try this.

If you can, before you blow at your loved ones [ who love you very much, and you need by your side, very much], send me an e-mail, AND GIVE ME HELL.

I will eat one of my blue pills, smile, and try to talk you back down.

I am here for each of you, and I have enough love for all.

You wont hurt my feelings, and you cannot break me over the internet.

It sounds silly but what the hey. Its why Im ludichrist.

love

don

Subject: Re: Questions for Anyone... RageTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 9:55 AM

I shudder to think what I would be like without my Lexapro. My husband and I are going to marriage counseling and he is getting hooked up with a caregiver support group. I honestly don't think our marriage would last without the 2. It takes a good 2 to 3 months before the antidepressants start to work and I had to try a couple because the first two made me really sick. I like the Lexapro but still get feelings or helplessness and hopelessness that translates to to this snap you fingers and I am off anger. I don't want to harm hubby or myself but I do want to smash things and say very hurtful things to him.> > From: pita54me <pita54me@.. .>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008,

9:00 PM> > > > > > > 1. Has anyone been vaccinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with Hep > C ?> > 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having > terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?> > 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's possibly > linked to the Hep C ?> > 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for longer > than 33 yrs. ?> > Thanks for any answers.>

I know that I couldnt have survived my tx without my celexa either .. Im off them now but there was no way I would have made it without them,, and I can say that I honestly never felt mean towards anyone, not my hubby, or kids ,, however,, lol,, I did feel like smacking my doc upside the head when he refused to give me procrit,, but I kept at him and he finally admitted he was going to have to call an oncologist to see how much the dose was,, lol,,

Subject: Re: Questions for Anyone... RageTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 7:55 AM

I shudder to think what I would be like without my Lexapro. My husband and I are going to marriage counseling and he is getting hooked up with a caregiver support group. I honestly don't think our marriage would last without the 2. It takes a good 2 to 3 months before the antidepressants start to work and I had to try a couple because the first two made me really sick. I like the Lexapro but still get feelings or helplessness and hopelessness that translates to to this snap you fingers and I am off anger. I don't want to harm hubby or myself but I do want to smash things and say very hurtful things to him.> > From: pita54me <pita54me@.. .>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com> Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008,

9:00 PM> > > > > > > 1. Has anyone been vaccinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with Hep > C ?> > 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having > terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?> > 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's possibly > linked to the Hep C ?> > 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for longer > than 33 yrs. ?> > Thanks for any answers.>