RemedySpot.com

Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/Jackie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That is an opinion, :) not a fact..

Sheena

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 9:46 AM

i read the instructions that came with my copegus and it says it must be taken twice a day within 2 hours and if you miss the 2 hour window to skip the dose.> >> > They never told me that about taking the Riba exactly 12 hours > apart! They just said take twice daily and I do but not always at the > same time! Now I am freaking out. I am in my third week. > > Rita> >>

Yo , your stepping into dangerous water buddy . Jackie is an ex paramedic like me and knows her medicine , she is also one of the co owners and this rooms harmony needs to be protected . Keep it up and your gonna be taken off the list . Stop being confrontational

Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 9:46 AM

i read the instructions that came with my copegus and it says it must be taken twice a day within 2 hours and if you miss the 2 hour window to skip the dose.> >> > They never told me that about taking the Riba exactly 12 hours > apart! They just said take twice daily and I do but not always at the > same time! Now I am freaking out. I am in my third week. > > Rita> >>

The advice we give is also the same the pharmaceutical companies provide ..and we always advise speaking with your doctor .

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 6:31 AM

They said the same thing to me. As a matter of fact the Tx nurse said I could take them all at once once a day. I disagreed since I have such a hard time with new meds so do them 2 times a day. I almost always do my PM Riba between 5 and 6 but AM Riba is whenever I wake up. Of course I have to eat something with it so that delays it as well sometimes.Now my weekly shot of Pegasys is almost a religious event :) I do it EXACTLY on the same day and at EXACTLY at the same timeDragon Slayer ExtraordinaireZero viral load 3aShot #13 tonight at exactly 7:30 pm>> They never told me that about taking the Riba exactly 12 hours apart! They just said take twice daily and I do but not always at the same time! Now I am freaking out. I am in my third week. > Rita>

Touche!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.

Everybody's different!

Kim Peek

Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/Jackie

> Don,

>

> Just remember that it is very important (so I've been told) to take

> Birth Control Pills the same time every day in order to be protected

> from pregnancy...

>

> This probably has nothing to do with you but I thought I would throw

> it in for the hell of it...LOL!

>

> xoxoxo

>

>

>>

>> Will you all make up my mind for me, damit. My turn is comming up

> soon and Im already confused. I dont want to screw up.

>> funnin but serious too.

>> love

>> don in kansas

>>

>> -

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have

> found the support you need with us.

>

> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just

> click the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/

>

> Happy Posting

Are you sure? Maybe Birth Control is exactly what I need to blast this bug from my body.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 1:39 PM

Touche!LuvanneYou don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: Jackie 12 hours apart/Jackie> Don,>> Just remember that it is very important (so I've been told) to take> Birth Control Pills the same time every day in order to be protected> from pregnancy...>> This probably has nothing to do with you but I thought I would throw> it in for the hell of it...LOL!>> xoxoxo>> >>>> Will you all make up my mind for me, damit. My turn is comming up> soon and Im already confused. I dont want to screw up.>> funnin but serious too.>> love>> don in kansas>>>> ->>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy PostingYahoo! Groups

Links>>>>