RemedySpot.com

Re: my appology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i never thought you did anything wrong i felt you were given very good advise re:the riba..i do however feel the messages / postings have changed sort of like sacarstic comments,(nor by you) sort of a weird sense of rumor tht i dont get and just seems people are mean to eachother, maybe its just i dont get the jokes, sometimes i dont comment on the board becuase im afraid of being yelled at , but then again i dont comment unless i know the answer and sometimes i feel becuase some are sicker than others they want more pity or more recongition like they are better and twisted way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i hope i dont get rude comments for saying my feelings, thanks jax for all yr knowledge, as they say if you have gone thru something then you have the experience on that area, im glad i treated 1 yr ago becuase the people at the time were much friendlier and kinder at heartredjaxjm wrote: Hi everyone,Recently it has been brought to my attention that my comment regarding 's disagreement regarding medication scheduling was seen as my 'blaming' him for his relapse. I truely was not meaning that nor was I blaming him for his relapse. I was questioning whether his medication schedule, not taking his riba 12 hours apart or even his insistance that he could take a full day's dose in one dose 'MAY' have played a part in his relaspe. This virus is very sneaky and can and does work hard to sneak around the blood levels of the antiviral. What

I was wondering is IF THAT may have played a part in his relapse, I certainly was NOT BLAMING HIM for it tho. IM very sorry and I appologize to anyone who thought that I was blaming him for it because that truely was not meant to be that way.We sometimes can misunderstand what someone is saying when its only in the written context as we cannot look at someone, we cannot see their face and intonation given. I can say adamantly tho that I was NOT blaming HIM for his relapse.Love ya all, jax

Joyceanne,

thank you for understanding that I never meant to hurt anyones feelings or blame anyone for their relapse. You're right, I do have good experience as well as having a medical background. So does Liz and so does Janet. So we do have the ability to put 2 and 2 together to get the correct answer of 4 as well as knowing where to look for answers that we dont know. But saying that does NOT mean that we know it all or that we're arrogant enough to try to replace someone's doc.. but when we see a doc doing something that WE KNOW via past experience to be harmful, we HAVE to tell them! Like the iron issue, or not getting procrit or neupogen when you need it in place of lowering ones dose of meds, or someone getting cymbalta while having liver disease etc.. or someone taking valarian, or someone taking kava kava, etc, WE FEEL a RESPONSIBILITY to say something.. but that does NOT mean that we think we're docs or are arrogant enough to think we're

smarter than they are.. and I really do believe we always tell everyone to ask their doc's because everyone's chemistry is different and everyone reacts differently to tx and to this virus....

Im sorry that you felt that some of the comments were mean or sarcastic. I kind of felt that way too recently and I for one will try my best to make sure that MY COMMENTS are kinder so that no one will hopefully misunderstand what IM trying to say. I can only control my own comments.. Honey, no one will say nasty things to you or I WILL KICK THEIR BUTTS! You have always been very kind to everyone here and if you dont understand something someone has said, YOU HAVE MY permission to email me privately to ask any questions about anything said on this board. ok?

Im glad you treated too, but Im sorry honey, I cannot remember if you reached SVR or not, so you'll have to remind me.

Please KNOW that YOU ARE an important part of this group.. and YOU have the right to say anything you choose and as long as no one is attacking another person, well, and if we keep to to hep c and living with it, we'll all be ok!

love you hon

jax

Hi everyone,Recently it has been brought to my attention that my comment regarding 's disagreement regarding medication scheduling was seen as my 'blaming' him for his relapse. I truely was not meaning that nor was I blaming him for his relapse. I was questioning whether his medication schedule, not taking his riba 12 hours apart or even his insistance that he could take a full day's dose in one dose 'MAY' have played a part in his relaspe. This virus is very sneaky and can and does work hard to sneak around the blood levels of the antiviral. What I was wondering is IF THAT may have played a part in his relapse, I certainly was NOT BLAMING HIM for it tho. IM very sorry and I appologize to anyone who thought that I was blaming him for it because that truely was not meant to be that way.We sometimes can misunderstand what someone is saying when its only in the written context as we cannot

look at someone, we cannot see their face and intonation given. I can say adamantly tho that I was NOT blaming HIM for his relapse.Love ya all, jax

Hi guys,

Well I will complete my 4th week on Friday :). I have only missed 2 hours of work the first month. I have some fatigue and muscle soreness. I had my first procrit shot on Monday because my levels keep dropping . I haven't really had any serious side effects. They are going to put me on Zoloft because they said the weeping the first 2 weeks and then now the anger are signs of depression. I said with all the drugs I am going to look like Jerry .

I guess I will have my first viral load test next week to see if it is undetected. By the way my liver doctor said it would work better to take the pills every twelve hours. Just thought I would let you know.

Hi everyone,Recently it has been brought to my attention that my comment regarding 's disagreement regarding medication scheduling was seen as my 'blaming' him for his relapse. I truely was not meaning that nor was I blaming him for his relapse. I was questioning whether his medication schedule, not taking his riba 12 hours apart or even his insistance that he could take a full day's dose in one dose 'MAY' have played a part in his relaspe. This virus is very sneaky and can and does work hard to sneak around the blood levels of the antiviral. What I was wondering is IF THAT may have played a part in his relapse, I certainly was NOT BLAMING HIM for it tho. IM very sorry and I appologize to anyone who thought that I was blaming him for it because that truely was not meant to be that way.We sometimes can misunderstand what someone is saying when its only in the written context as we cannot

look at someone, we cannot see their face and intonation given. I can say adamantly tho that I was NOT blaming HIM for his relapse.Love ya all, jax

Hi LInda

Well I think you're really smart to take the lexapro while on tx as it really will help with the anger and depression.. just remember that its NOT YOU, it IS THE INTERFERON,, it depletes your seretonin in your brain.. what you are feeling is absolutely normal and the ssri should help you but it might take awhile for it to kick in fully.. so be kind to yourself and remember that this tx wont last forever, altho some days it can really feel like it will!

Thank you for posting that,, your doc is right, it WILL work better that way and will keep your blood levels stable and THAT is what helps to keep the virus from rebounding!

Best of luck hon, you're doing great,, so keep up what your doing and dont forget to drink your water! lol,,

hugs

jax

I was on celexa as i mentioned i went thru some deep depression , anger and nightmares , wanting to kill my live in boyfriend, and ealing with some other personal matters i stayed in alot, and isolated i did alot alot of sleeping and disassociating, they uped the dose three times and it worked it was hard tho for me i had to fight to get off my ass i had to promise my dr, that each day i would go out or whatever, well thats all behind me thank god i stayed on the clexa a few months aftet i finished treatment, and am no longer onthat medication, but it was the feeling of wanting to hurt someone that made my dr very worried i even told my boyfriend if i go to kill you to run away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,heavy stuff Elder wrote: Hi guys, Well I will complete my 4th week on Friday :). I have only missed 2 hours of work the first month. I have some fatigue and muscle soreness. I had my first procrit shot on Monday because my levels keep dropping . I haven't really had any serious side effects. They are going to put me on Zoloft because they said the weeping the first 2 weeks and then now the anger are signs of depression. I said with all the drugs I am going to look like Jerry . I guess I will have my first viral load test next week to see if it is undetected. By the way my liver doctor said

it would work better to take the pills every twelve hours. Just thought I would let you know. Hi everyone,Recently it has been brought to my attention that my comment regarding 's disagreement regarding medication scheduling was seen as my 'blaming' him for his relapse. I truely was not meaning that nor was I blaming him for his relapse. I was questioning whether his medication schedule, not taking his riba 12 hours apart or even his insistance that he could take a full day's dose in one dose 'MAY' have played a part in his relaspe. This virus is very sneaky and can and does work hard to sneak around the blood levels of the

antiviral. What I was wondering is IF THAT may have played a part in his relapse, I certainly was NOT BLAMING HIM for it tho. IM very sorry and I appologize to anyone who thought that I was blaming him for it because that truely was not meant to be that way.We sometimes can misunderstand what someone is saying when its only in the written context as we cannot look at someone, we cannot see their face and intonation given. I can say adamantly tho that I was NOT blaming HIM for his relapse.Love ya all, jax

you have allways been a sweetheart i go back to the doctor in march to see if this diease has kept away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i hope so, i was just posting that for me it was the depression, anixety and feelings of despair, at 1 point i dont know if you rember you even emailed scotty(my boyfriend) for me cause of the feelings i was going thru,,,,,i dont have any evil thoughts like that anymore,,,,,this was the group i found somehow when i was thinking of starting the process oif treatment this is the group that got me thru everything , everylittle question i had was answered, this was the group that allways praised me and told me you can do it and this IS the group i will allways have in my heart for everJackie on wrote: Joyceanne, thank you for understanding that I never meant to hurt anyones feelings or blame anyone for their relapse. You're right, I do have good experience as well as having a medical background. So does Liz and so does Janet. So we do have the ability to put 2 and 2 together to get the correct answer of 4 as well as knowing where to look for answers that we dont know. But saying that does NOT mean that we know it all or that we're arrogant enough to try to replace someone's doc.. but when we see a doc doing something that WE KNOW via past experience to be harmful, we HAVE to tell them! Like the iron issue, or not getting procrit or neupogen when you need it

in place of lowering ones dose of meds, or someone getting cymbalta while having liver disease etc.. or someone taking valarian, or someone taking kava kava, etc, WE FEEL a RESPONSIBILITY to say something.. but that does NOT mean that we think we're docs or are arrogant enough to think we're smarter than they are.. and I really do believe we always tell everyone to ask their doc's because everyone's chemistry is different and everyone reacts differently to tx and to this virus.... Im sorry that you felt that some of the comments were mean or sarcastic. I kind of felt that way too recently and I for one will try my best to make sure that MY COMMENTS are kinder so that no one will hopefully misunderstand what IM trying to say. I can only control my own comments.. Honey, no one will say nasty things to you or I WILL KICK THEIR BUTTS! You have always been very kind to everyone here and if you dont understand something someone has said, YOU

HAVE MY permission to email me privately to ask any questions about anything said on this board. ok? Im glad you treated too, but Im sorry honey, I cannot remember if you reached SVR or not, so you'll have to remind me. Please KNOW that YOU ARE an important part of this group.. and YOU have the right to say anything you choose and as long as no one is attacking another person, well, and if we keep to to hep c and living with it, we'll all be ok! love you hon jax Hi everyone,Recently it has been brought to my attention that my comment regarding 's disagreement regarding medication scheduling was seen as my 'blaming' him for his relapse. I truely was not meaning that nor was I blaming him for his relapse. I was questioning whether his medication schedule, not taking his riba 12 hours apart or even his insistance that he could take a full day's dose in one dose 'MAY' have played a part in his relaspe. This virus is very sneaky and can and does work hard to sneak around the blood levels of the antiviral. What I was wondering is IF THAT may have played a part in his relapse, I certainly was NOT BLAMING HIM for it tho. IM very sorry and I appologize to anyone who thought that I was blaming him for it because that truely was not meant to be that way.We sometimes can misunderstand what someone is saying when its only in the written context as

we cannot look at someone, we cannot see their face and intonation given. I can say adamantly tho that I was NOT blaming HIM for his relapse.Love ya all, jax

yes hon, I DO remember now that you mention it.. I will hope you are SVR then, that would be so awesome!!! Please let us know when you find out..

IM so glad you felt you got your questions answered here and that you felt supported, that is exactly what we're about! Now you're here continuing the supporting of others,, that is how its supposed to be..

Well My soup is ready and I so I need to go and make some buscuits, Ill be back after dinner,,

hugs joyce!

jax

well said

love

don in kansas