RemedySpot.com

Re: paid research

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Butch

How ya doing hon? Better? Its really nice to hear from you..

Subject: paid researchTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 3:55 PM

Hey this is Ray Holland. I quit posting a while back because I was so sick and in a bad mood, I found myself bringing others down so I decided to just read post's for a while. I ran across this research project from HepCunited and thought I should share it. It's from London looking for people in the States that are in Intereron type meds. I did not qualify because not on meds but if you tell them Ray Holland refered you they will pay me 40 bucks each and if you qualify you get 200 bucks. Everyone knows me by Butch but real name is Ray for those confused.You just need to e-mail below and if you mention me that would be great and if not it looks like a good deal for those on treatment. They are looking for a lot of people soon. I added original e-mail below that explains program.Thanks and if you have any questions e-mail at butchholland2002@ yahoo.com Ray "Butch" Holland HEP C RESEARCH PROGRAMHi Ray just to say that on every completion of the research you will receive $40.00 for everyone referred by yourself,thankskaren.kelleher@ w1-research. com------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------------- -----Dear Ray,You have received this letter because Sandi informed me that you wouldbe interested in taking part in a piece of research that we areconducting in the area of Hepatitis C. Before deciding whether you wouldlike to participate, you may have some questions about the type ofresearch we want to conduct and how you might be able to help. Thisletter is designed to help answer some of those questions. We'll alsogive you names and contact details of team members for

you to get intouch with, should you have any further queries.Firstly, please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dino Lista andI work for a market research agency called World One Research, based inLondon. We conduct research for pharmaceutical companies on a range ofdifferent topics. Pharmaceutical companies are always trying to improvetheir treatments and make them easier to take. Therefore in any type ofresearch, the opinions of the people who actually take the medicationsare very important. In this case, we are very interested to talk to people like you, who areliving with Hepatitis C. What we would like to explore with you is yourexperiences with you condition and the challenges that you currentlyface. We'd also like to gain some feedback on what you think could bedone to make taking your medication easier. We would like to run the research in two

parts. The first part willconcentrate on his day-to-day experiences. We will supply you with adiary, which we would like you to complete each day for a week. Thediary will only take about 10 minutes per day to complete. The secondpart requires your participation in a group telephone discussion aboutHepatitis C. We would like to hold these discussions in groups of three(plus a researcher), where you will be able to interact with otherpeople who may have had similar experiences to yours, and you will begiven the opportunity to point out how your experiences may differ.These discussions will last approximately 90 minutes and because theywill be over the phone (on a toll free number), you will not be requiredto travel anywhere / leave your home. These discussions will be held byan experienced researcher, with an interest in finding out what isimportant to you. If, during the discussion, you

feel uncomfortable withanything at all, you are encouraged to make this known to theresearcher. You will not be forced to say or share anything that you arenot 100% happy with.The very nature of market research is that there are no right or wronganswers, as everybody's experiences are unique. What we would like fromyou is your honest opinions and thoughts. We will of course reward youfor your time with a payment of $200,- payable upon completion of theresearch. We aim to conduct this research at the beginning of December.Market research also requires us to protect the identities of anybodyinvolved. For this reason, we will not pass your details onto anybody,and you will not be contacted as a result of anything that you may havesaid during the discussion. All responses will be kept 100%confidential.I hope that I have answered some of your questions and if there

isanything at all that you would like to discuss further then please donot hesitate to drop me an email: dinow1-research (DOT) com , or call me +44(0) (ext 1140).A colleague of mine will be contacting you soon.Thank you very much,Best wishes,dinow1-research (DOT) comDino ListaQual PM+44 (0) Office+44 (0) Fax

Hey Jackie

Sorry I had to copy/paste same mesage to you and Pam Langford from

HepCingles. My brain aint working good enough to write both

seperately.

It's been a long road but finally found a doctor. It was by complete

accident and with a privately financed poverty clinic. The doctor

donates his time and is the most amaizing Doctor I have ever seen. He

will stay in the roon with you for 45 minutes and wants to know

everything. He does not ever get in a hurry and genuinally cares. His

name is Dr. and is an Internalist/Cardologist with a full time

office by the airport in Atlanta Georgia erea If anyone is interested.

Yep still in Georgia, I am now being treated for the distended belly

from bile build up. halve a year with a belly swollen like I'm

pregnant realy takes a lot out of a guy. That is why I have not

posted much, I just feel soooo bad. It was great to hear from ya and

hope things are going good for everyone.

Take care Butch " Ray " Holland

>

> Thanks Butch

> How ya doing hon? Better? Its really nice to hear from you..

HI Butch

Im so happy that you have finally found a good doc.. it really CAN mean the difference between health and illness.. I know that when you dont feel well, you dont feel like talking etc, I have had times like that too.. But please remember that we're here for you and please keep us updated cuz we really do care about how you are doing!

hugs

jax

Subject: Re: paid researchTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:42 PM

Hey JackieSorry I had to copy/paste same mesage to you and Pam Langford from HepCingles. My brain aint working good enough to write both seperately.It's been a long road but finally found a doctor. It was by complete accident and with a privately financed poverty clinic. The doctor donates his time and is the most amaizing Doctor I have ever seen. He will stay in the roon with you for 45 minutes and wants to know everything. He does not ever get in a hurry and genuinally cares. His name is Dr. and is an Internalist/ Cardologist with a full time office by the airport in Atlanta Georgia erea If anyone is interested.Yep still in Georgia, I am now being treated for the distended belly from bile build up. halve a year with a belly swollen like I'm pregnant realy takes a lot out of a guy. That is why I have not posted much, I just feel soooo bad. It was great to hear from ya and hope

things are going good for everyone.Take care Butch "Ray" Holland >> Thanks Butch> How ya doing hon? Better? Its really nice to hear from you..

Hey Butch, some good news, always half the battle

finding a decent doctor, so glad for you!I do hope he can get you to feeling better..

Sheena

Hey JackieSorry I had to copy/paste same mesage to you and Pam Langford from HepCingles. My brain aint working good enough to write both seperately.It's been a long road but finally found a doctor. It was by complete accident and with a privately financed poverty clinic. The doctor donates his time and is the most amaizing Doctor I have ever seen. He will stay in the roon with you for 45 minutes and wants to know everything. He does not ever get in a hurry and genuinally cares. His name is Dr. and is an Internalist/ Cardologist with a full time office by the airport in Atlanta Georgia erea If anyone is interested.Yep still in Georgia, I am now being treated for the distended belly from bile build up. halve a year with a belly swollen like I'm pregnant realy takes a lot out of a guy. That is why I have not posted much, I just feel soooo bad. It was great to hear from ya and hope

things are going good for everyone.Take care Butch "Ray" Holland >> Thanks Butch> How ya doing hon? Better? Its really nice to hear from you..