RemedySpot.com

Re: RE; Biopsy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-Thanks . As for now it's never been recommended to me but then

again I've only been seen for the Hep C 2 times. I see the Gastro.

tomorrow and will find out what my latest numbers are. I'm going to ask

what he thinks about the need for one. As for the HURT LIKE CRAZY

part , well , the truth is always best but CHICKENS like me should be

lied to sometimes...HAHA...Debbie-- In

Hepatitis_C_Central , " linderman_brianandkaren "

wrote:

>

> My wife has had 2 biopsys. One when she had her gall bladder taken

> out. And we both had one under sedation. She weathered hers fine,

mine

> hurt like crazy for about 4 days.

>

Has anybody in the group been to Menphis Ut ?? That is where they are sending my son we live in Tennessee.

RE; Biopsy

My wife has had 2 biopsys. One when she had her gall bladder taken out. And we both had one under sedation. She weathered hers fine, mine hurt like crazy for about 4 days. Hers came back ok, as did mine other than bieng staind (i have hemochromatosis also). But yes they say biopsys are a very important part of " the bigger picture" they take all these test results and put them togther for an estemated guess at what they think your condition is or will be. Or at least thats kinda the gist i got from it all. Hope that helps, and hope im not leading anyone in the wrong dirrection!!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.13/1826 - Release Date: 12/3/2008 9:34 AM

Memphis UTAH? No, can't say that I've ever heard of it,, do you know what big city like salt lake or one of the others that its by? Why are they sending him there?

Subject: Re: RE; BiopsyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:27 PM

Has anybody in the group been to Menphis Ut ?? That is where they are sending my son we live in Tennessee.

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] RE; Biopsy

My wife has had 2 biopsys. One when she had her gall bladder taken out. And we both had one under sedation. She weathered hers fine, mine hurt like crazy for about 4 days. Hers came back ok, as did mine other than bieng staind (i have hemochromatosis also). But yes they say biopsys are a very important part of " the bigger picture" they take all these test results and put them togther for an estemated guess at what they think your condition is or will be. Or at least thats kinda the gist i got from it all. Hope that helps, and hope im not leading anyone in the wrong dirrection!!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.13/1826 - Release Date: 12/3/2008 9:34 AM

I you going through therapeutic phlebotomies for your iron overload ? I't what I have to do , my doc wants my ferritin down to 20 ...........

RE; Biopsy

Memphis Hill Ut is not far from the border of Colorado . I live in Nv but we go to Utah quite frequently since that is where my husbands family is from . Utah is very small communities but a great place .

RE; Biopsy

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.13/1826 - Release Date: 12/3/2008 9:34 AM

Wow sounds like you got a triple whammy of infections there and you were right to say you didn't want to treat again just yet . Shoot I wouldn't either lol Are you still undectable ?

RE; Biopsy

Yes i was doing Phlobotomys for my iron overload, untill i started tx last may. Then i had to stop Tx. in October for Rt. lung surgery. I have MRSA,Staff, pneumonia, bronkitis, and fluid on my lung. So needless to say i couldnt breath. And during surgery i had to be given more blood. So at the moment (as of 3 weeks ago im anemic) so they say i wont need to worry about it for a while.? Guess well see. They wanted me to start Tx. back up 3 weeks ago. I said no that they were crazy!! Im stil healing and hurting from surgery, so Dr. said we could wait 6 months and go from there. But were doing monthly blood tests. 3 weeks ago i was 35 days out of Tx. and undetectable. So well see how long it lasts!! I only made 23 weeks of Tx. so thats only half of what they say you need.!? But hey im shure glad i can BREATH again!!!! LOL!!!