RemedySpot.com

Note to all members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Could be that it took us awhile to approve the message. We get busy with everything in our lives and sometimes don't get in to approve the post.

That was in answer to Don's question.

Now a note to all members: Everyone that joins here is on moderation of their post. We have a lot of reasons for doing so,

mostly to keep spam and unwanted ads out of the group.

But we figure with 5 moderator/owners we should be able to get the post to you as quick as possible. anne is from down under and she approves those posted during the night here in the US.

She is awake when we are asleep. I hope anyway. LOLLove you sis anne.

But for the most part we get in here as soon as possible.

Now Liz and I both work full time, and we get in after work at night.

So that leaves a lot on Jackie and Sheena and anne's shoulders. Please have patience with us, as we are not paid for doing this, it is strictly a volunteer position.

Hope you all understand.

Sincerely,

Janet

Owner of Hepatitis_C_Central @ yahoo.groups.com

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

From: Ybarra <jessicamy24@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] This might be a dumb question.... .To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 9:25 AM

Ok my hunny and I were talking last night and he started asking questions, finally....THank GOD! He was asking how its transmitted, meaning can he give it to the kids and myself, so i started to explain to him that he needs to keep his personal items away from the kids and everyone else for that matter. Then he asked me a question and i didn't have an answer for him so i told him i'd ask it here. so heres the question.... His Hep C is inactive so, lets say he bit his lip while eating, or drinking and blood got on the cup or spoon. he doesn't notice it and i go to wash it in the dishwasher with all the other dishes, (baby bottles, juice cups etc.) is there a chance that the virus could spread or someone can "catch it" Also he asked what if our 3 yr. old daughter (monkey as we call her) gets his toothbrush ( i know ewww gross) but kids dont know....could she get the virus?? He said he

doesn't want to feel like he needs to live in a bubble. and he doesnt want to give it to us or anyone else. Thank in advance for any input. Sorry if the question is a bit out there! LOL I just wanna be able to answer his questions since he's finally coming around to ask them.