RemedySpot.com

Re: AW OK IM THANKFUL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am thankful for you Don.

You came to this group scared, alone and sad.

Within a short amount of time you became one of the sweetest and friendliest members here. You greet each new member with kindness and love.

Yeah that is our Don, and I am thankful for you.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:14:52 PMSubject: AW OK IM THANKFUL

Im thankful for all my new friends here who care about me, educate me, and support me.

I am thankful for all your love, freely given, [and as you know I LOVES FREE STUFF].

I hope I can be worthy of all your efforts on my behalf, and return your love and support.

I am thankful to have found such a site. The internet is huge, and by luck I typed in Hep C, and found one of the best sites around.

Tomarrow while I cram my face, each of you will be in my thoughts, and my heart.

, I send you all my good energy. Get well.

I cant remember names so good, but the same goes for all of you. Get well.

For those who can, enjoy your dinner, and your day of thanks giving.

I love each of you very much. Thank you for comming into my life.

don in kansas

Janet, I totally agree with you on this subject. Im very grateful that I have THIS group of wonderful folks, IM grateful that I have my family too and that God allowed my SVR to be a part of HIS plan for my life. I DO wish that everyone had the same but I know that God has a different plan for each of us..

Thank you Hep Central members for being such an important part of MY LIFE!

Subject: Re: AW OK IM THANKFULTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 5:19 PM

I am thankful for you Don.

You came to this group scared, alone and sad.

Within a short amount of time you became one of the sweetest and friendliest members here. You greet each new member with kindness and love.

Yeah that is our Don, and I am thankful for you.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

From: Christ <ludichrist2000@ yahoo.com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:14:52 PMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] AW OK IM THANKFUL

Im thankful for all my new friends here who care about me, educate me, and support me.

I am thankful for all your love, freely given, [and as you know I LOVES FREE STUFF].

I hope I can be worthy of all your efforts on my behalf, and return your love and support.

I am thankful to have found such a site. The internet is huge, and by luck I typed in Hep C, and found one of the best sites around.

Tomarrow while I cram my face, each of you will be in my thoughts, and my heart.

, I send you all my good energy. Get well.

I cant remember names so good, but the same goes for all of you. Get well.

For those who can, enjoy your dinner, and your day of thanks giving.

I love each of you very much. Thank you for comming into my life.

don in kansas

I, too, have noticed the wonderful changes in Don's feelings, and if

this forum has had anything to do with it, that's just superb. And,

Don, you, like most of us, have had our share of bad luck and severe

health problems. We are all in this together, yet alone we think and

feel. Communicating with each other is the best medicine we have. It

has helped me immensely, and now we see it helping you. No doube

about it, our lives are tough, but somehow, together, we can make

great improvements in our quality of life. Belief, faith, hope and

the good thoughts of our friends here all make life better. And, Don,

we now know a lot about you because of your honest and frank

postings. Thanks for thinking of other souls, while you think of

yourself at the same time. Helps make life worthwhile and not just a

selfish existence. Yes, I, too, love all here and wish all the best.

Thanks, Rick

>

> I am thankful for you Don.

> You came to this group scared, alone and sad.

> Within a short amount of time you became one of the sweetest and

friendliest members here. You greet each new member with kindness and

love.

> Yeah that is our Don, and I am thankful for you.

> Love

> Janet

>

>  

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: Hepatitis_C_Central

> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:14:52 PM

> Subject: AW OK IM THANKFUL

>

>

> Im thankful for all my new friends here who care about me, educate

me, and support me.

> I am thankful for all your love, freely given, [and as you know I

LOVES FREE STUFF].

> I hope I can be worthy of all your efforts on my behalf, and

return your love and support.

> I am thankful to have found such a site. The internet is huge, and

by luck I typed in Hep C, and found one of the best sites around.

> Tomarrow while I cram my face, each of you will be in my thoughts,

and my heart.

> , I send you all my good energy. Get well.

> I cant remember names so good, but the same goes for all of you.

Get well.

> For those who can, enjoy your dinner, and your day of thanks giving.

> I love each of you very much. Thank you for comming into my life.

> don in kansas

>

I agree 100% Rick,,, thanks to everyone and I hope everyone has a great turkey day!

hugs,

jax

Subject: Re: AW OK IM THANKFULTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 5:56 PM

I, too, have noticed the wonderful changes in Don's feelings, and if this forum has had anything to do with it, that's just superb. And, Don, you, like most of us, have had our share of bad luck and severe health problems. We are all in this together, yet alone we think and feel. Communicating with each other is the best medicine we have. It has helped me immensely, and now we see it helping you. No doube about it, our lives are tough, but somehow, together, we can make great improvements in our quality of life. Belief, faith, hope and the good thoughts of our friends here all make life better. And, Don, we now know a lot about you because of your honest and frank postings. Thanks for thinking of other souls, while you think of yourself at the same time. Helps make life worthwhile and not just a selfish existence. Yes, I, too, love all here and wish all the best. Thanks, Rick>> I am thankful for you Don.> You came to this group scared, alone and sad.> Within a short amount of time you became one of the sweetest and friendliest members here. You greet each new member with kindness and love.> Yeah that is our Don, and I am thankful for you.> Love> Janet> > > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> From: Christ <ludichrist2000@ ...>> To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro

ups.com> Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:14:52 PM> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] AW OK IM THANKFUL> > > Im thankful for all my new friends here who care about me, educate me, and support me.> I am thankful for all your love, freely given, [and as you know I LOVES FREE STUFF].> I hope I can be worthy of all your efforts on my behalf, and return your love and support.> I am thankful to have found such a site. The internet is huge, and by luck I typed in Hep C, and found one of the best sites around.> Tomarrow while I cram my face, each of you will be in my thoughts, and my heart.> , I send you all my good energy. Get well.> I cant remember names so good, but the same goes for all of you. Get well.> For those who can, enjoy your dinner, and your day of thanks giving.> I love each of you very much. Thank you for

comming into my life.> don in kansas>