RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: Marlou Boots

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MarLou is a support group leader in Holland. She may be able to help you find a knowledgeable doctor in Europe through her contacts. I do not know if she speaks English well or not....but I am sure she can offer some very useful suggestions to get you through this maze!

Love,

Patty

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 5:34 PM

Subject: Re: Fw: Marlou Boots

Patty,

Thank you, do you have any more specific information on her....I'm assuming she is not a doctor and by the looks of part of the address...my husband thinks it says Support for women with Silicone implants. Do you know if she speaks English?

Thank you, if you don't know - that's ok, I can go ahead and contact her and assume she understands English...and see what happens.

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 5:32 AM

Subject: Fw: Marlou Boots

,Here is the contact info for Marlou Boots in Holland for you:As far as I know, Marlou herself does not have Internet access.Her address is:Marlou BootsSteunpunt voor Vrouwen met Silliconen-implantatenUitdamstraat 228244 DZ Lelystad HavenThe NetherlandsPhone: + 31 320 2645 66Fax: + 31 320 2645 48She is a very warmhearted person and am sure would enjoy speaking toyou. Patty

Yes, Marlou does speak, understand and write in English, although not fluently, yet good enough especially on this issue.

Hope this helps!

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

Patty,

Thank you, do you have any more specific information on her....I'm assuming she is not a doctor and by the looks of part of the address...my husband thinks it says Support for women with Silicone implants. Do you know if she speaks English?

Thank you, if you don't know - that's ok, I can go ahead and contact her and assume she understands English...and see what happens.

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 5:32 AM

Subject: Fw: Marlou Boots

,Here is the contact info for Marlou Boots in Holland for you:As far as I know, Marlou herself does not have Internet access.Her address is:Marlou BootsSteunpunt voor Vrouwen met Silliconen-implantatenUitdamstraat 228244 DZ Lelystad HavenThe NetherlandsPhone: + 31 320 2645 66Fax: + 31 320 2645 48She is a very warmhearted person and am sure would enjoy speaking toyou. Patty