RemedySpot.com

Re: I am back but still on the mend .

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i certainly am worried elizabeth!!!!i hope your gonna be ok!!!pls tk care, you have allways been very good to me, ,my sister was just asking how you were!!joyce wrote: I decided to not go to the hopital this time , I figured that if thebleeding kept going I would head in ( for those that know me I hatehospitals and they always keep me lol) So I kinda drug my feet . I didall the right things to get well . I am on a clear liquid diet , and nofiber til things get better . But I am staying

in bed most of the timeto conserve energy. For those of you that are new members welcome to thegroup, I am sorry I was not in to greet you earlier . Right now it'stouch and go so I am laying low to get better . But I am trying to readall the posts . Please don't worry about me , I will be fine it justtakes awhile . xoxo

I am fine , just hanging in ther and trying to take it easy so I can last til after Christmas . How is she Doing ?

i certainly am worried elizabeth!!!!i hope your gonna be ok!!!pls tk care, you have allways been very good to me, ,my sister was just asking how you were!!joyce <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

I decided to not go to the hopital this time , I figured that if thebleeding kept going I would head in ( for those that know me I hatehospitals and they always keep me lol) So I kinda drug my feet . I didall the right things to get well . I am on a clear liquid diet , and nofiber til things get better . But I am staying in bed most of the timeto conserve energy. For those of you that are new members welcome to thegroup, I am sorry I was not in to greet you earlier . Right now it'stouch and go so I am laying low to get better . But I am trying to readall the posts . Please don't worry about me , I will be fine it justtakes awhile . xoxo

thank god her lung cancer hasnt come back!!!!!dinvr my dad passing on oct 11 and the holidays approaching she is very sad and doing lots of crying she feels she is next , i tell her your not living if yr crying that yr next , this thanksgiving i am gonna silently say some prayers(which i never do)theres lots to be greatfull / thankfull for, years ago i was ungratefull im so thankfull ive turned my life around,,,,,,,,,4 yrs ago i was in prision for 6 months for thanksgiving and xmas,,i never have to do that again..xo joyceelizabethnv1 wrote: I am fine , just hanging in ther and trying to take it easy so I can last til after Christmas . How is she Doing ? Re: I am back but still on the mend . i certainly am worried elizabeth!!!!i

hope your gonna be ok!!!pls tk care, you have allways been very good to me, ,my sister was just asking how you were!!joyce <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I decided to not go to the hopital this time , I figured that if thebleeding kept going I would head in ( for those that know me I hatehospitals and they always keep me lol) So I kinda drug my feet . I didall the right things to get well . I am on a clear liquid diet , and nofiber til things get better . But I am staying in bed most of the timeto conserve energy. For those of you that are new members welcome to thegroup, I am sorry I was not in to greet you earlier . Right now it'stouch and go so I am laying low to get better . But I am trying to readall the posts . Please don't worry about me , I

will be fine it justtakes awhile . xoxo

Get better . You are loved and needed, and besides, we wont let you go. lol

love

don in kansas

Subject: I am back but still on the mend .To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 4:03 AM

I decided to not go to the hopital this time , I figured that if thebleeding kept going I would head in ( for those that know me I hatehospitals and they always keep me lol) So I kinda drug my feet . I didall the right things to get well . I am on a clear liquid diet , and nofiber til things get better . But I am staying in bed most of the timeto conserve energy. For those of you that are new members welcome to thegroup, I am sorry I was not in to greet you earlier . Right now it'stouch and go so I am laying low to get better . But I am trying to readall the posts . Please don't worry about me , I will be fine it justtakes awhile . xoxo

I am thinking about you . Get well because you are needed!

Subject: I am back but still on the mend .To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 2:03 AM

Liz, IM very relieved that you are ok,, I wanted to call you but could not find your phone number...

I will email it to you later off list . I am just feeling icky right now and gonna lay down for awhile.

Liz, IM very relieved that you are ok,, I wanted to call you but could not find your phone number...

thanks hon,, just send it via email,,

She can always call me since she's local , maybe we can strke up a friendship ? I understand how she feels

i certainly am worried elizabeth!!!!i hope your gonna be ok!!!pls tk care, you have allways been very good to me, ,my sister was just asking how you were!!joyce <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

i just emailed you privately for it she lost itelizabethnv1 wrote: She can always call me since she's local , maybe we can strke up a friendship ? I understand how she feels Re: I am back but still on the mend . i certainly am worried elizabeth!!!!i hope your gonna be ok!!!pls tk care, you have allways been very good to me, ,my sister was just asking how you were!!joyce <elizabethnv1earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: I decided to not go to the hopital this time , I figured that if thebleeding kept going I would head in ( for those that know me I hatehospitals and they always keep me lol) So I kinda drug my feet . I didall the right things to get well . I am on a clear liquid diet , and nofiber til things get better . But I am staying in bed most of the timeto conserve energy. For those of you that are new members welcome to thegroup, I am sorry I was not in to greet you earlier . Right now it'stouch and go so I am laying low to get

better . But I am trying to readall the posts . Please don't worry about me , I will be fine it justtakes awhile . xoxo

Glad to see you back, I am on lunch so will make this short.

Love U, and you take care of U.

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 4:03:38 AMSubject: I am back but still on the mend .

Joyce,

I am thankful that you are here with us, and getting to spend a thanksgiving free and safe.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 4:18:24 AMSubject: Re: I am back but still on the mend .

thank god her lung cancer hasnt come back!!!!!dinvr my dad passing on oct 11 and the holidays approaching she is very sad and doing lots of crying she feels she is next , i tell her your not living if yr crying that yr next , this thanksgiving i am gonna silently say some prayers(which i never do)theres lots to be greatfull / thankfull for, years ago i was ungratefull im so thankfull ive turned my life around,,,,,, ,,,4 yrs ago i was in prision for 6 months for thanksgiving and xmas,,i never have to do that again..xo joyceelizabethnv1 <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net> wrote:

I am fine , just hanging in ther and trying to take it easy so I can last til after Christmas . How is she Doing ?

Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] I am back but still on the mend .

i certainly am worried elizabeth!!! !i hope your gonna be ok!!!pls tk care, you have allways been very good to me, ,my sister was just asking how you were!!joyce <elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net> wrote:

AMEN!

LOL I thought I was back but for the last 3 days have been fighting with severe nausea and vomiting . Just waiting to call the doctor tomorrow . Happy Thanksgiving

I am back but still on the mend .

I am rather behind again on posting, hope you are feeling better, ?

Hope all are doing well and the new folks are settling in.

Love,

Sheena

I am getting back up to 100%(at least for me now days) and getting the posting done . Hope you are well ?

I am rather behind again on posting, hope you are feeling better, ?

Hope all are doing well and the new folks are settling in.

Love,

Sheena