RemedySpot.com

Re: Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks, earler when the messae came across to invite you as a friend on yahoo. i pressed ignore i wasnt sure who doc jade was i mpw know,,,,and the thing on the board it wasnt directed towards you, he knows who it was for i think our personaltys clickJanet wrote: * Hey this is what I have found so far.* Now I know that the doctor explained to me at one time that I had some high RBC, it was because I was taking testosterone, and smoked. He said that could have increased my RBC. I quit the testosterone and the RBC returned to normal. Didn't guit smoking at the time. But he said smokers tend to store more oxgyen in the blood due to the lungs not being able to work as well.* Anyway, I am going to keep on researching.* Love* Janet* * * Red blood cell (RBC) count. Red blood cells carry oxygen from

the lungs to the rest of the body. They also carry carbon dioxide back to the lungs so it can be exhaled. If the RBC count is low (anemia), the body may not be getting the oxygen it needs. If the count is too high (a condition called polycythemia), there is a chance that the red blood cells will clump together and block tiny blood vessels (capillaries). This also makes it hard for your red blood cells to carry oxygen. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

hi Joyce

You must not stop comming here because of me.

I was having bad brain fog this morning, and saw your question, and thought to myself, 'I can answer that', without thinking that you might want a more scientific reply.

Please forgive me.

I dont know much about the human body or hep c, I admit, and usually let the technical questions go to those who can answer. I dont believe anyone here thinks any question to be stupid, or unworthy of a proper reply.

From now on Ill do better. I promise.

Ill keep my posts to 'hello, welcome, your with family now, etc', unless I have a question myself, or a story or a joke to tell.

Can we still be friends?

love

don in kansas * Hey this is what I have found so far.* Now I know that the doctor explained to me at one time that I had some high RBC, it was because I was taking testosterone, and smoked. He said that could have increased my RBC. I quit the testosterone and the RBC returned to normal. Didn't guit smoking at the time. But he said smokers tend to store more oxgyen in the blood due to the lungs not being able to work as well.* Anyway, I am going to keep on researching.* Love* Janet* * * Red blood cell (RBC) count. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. They also carry carbon dioxide back to the lungs so it can be exhaled. If the RBC count is low (anemia), the body may not be getting the oxygen it needs. If the count is too high (a condition called polycythemia) , there is a chance that the red blood cells will clump together and block tiny

blood vessels (capillaries) . This also makes it hard for your red blood cells to carry oxygen. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

i allready forgot it, be who you are, dont change for anyone, nobody should!!!!!i cant belive i caused such a ruckis(bad spelling) i just got rubbed the wrong way and its allover so have a good night, and pls just be you, and ill be me and we will all go on, as they say shit happens!!!!o god i hope thats allowed...lol.................xoxoxox Christ wrote: hi Joyce You must not stop comming here because of me.

I was having bad brain fog this morning, and saw your question, and thought to myself, 'I can answer that', without thinking that you might want a more scientific reply. Please forgive me. I dont know much about the human body or hep c, I admit, and usually let the technical questions go to those who can answer. I dont believe anyone here thinks any question to be stupid, or unworthy of a proper reply. From now on Ill do better. I promise. Ill keep my posts to 'hello, welcome, your with family now, etc', unless I have a question myself, or a story or a joke to tell. Can we still be friends? love don in kansas * Hey this is what I have found so far.* Now I know that the doctor explained to me at one time that I had some high RBC, it was because I was taking testosterone, and smoked. He said that could have increased my RBC. I quit the testosterone and the RBC returned to normal. Didn't guit smoking at the time. But he said smokers tend to store more oxgyen in the blood due to the lungs not being able to work as well.* Anyway, I am

going to keep on researching.* Love* Janet* * * Red blood cell (RBC) count. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. They also carry carbon dioxide back to the lungs so it can be exhaled. If the RBC count is low (anemia), the body may not be getting the oxygen it needs. If the count is too high (a condition called polycythemia) , there is a chance that the red blood cells will clump together and block tiny blood vessels (capillaries) . This also makes it hard for your red blood cells to carry oxygen. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

its allowed joyce honey,, we all have to be ourselves and we all have bumps along the way,, we just can't let things get out of control and of course they didnt in this case either,,

everyone rest and take a breath,, we all are family!

hugs

jax * Hey this is what I have found so far.* Now I know that the doctor explained to me at one time that I had some high RBC, it was because I was taking testosterone, and smoked. He said that could have increased my RBC. I quit the testosterone and the RBC returned to normal. Didn't guit smoking at the time. But he said smokers tend to store more oxgyen in the blood due to the lungs not being able to work as well.* Anyway, I am going to keep on researching.* Love* Janet* * * Red blood cell (RBC) count. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. They also carry carbon dioxide back to the lungs so it can be exhaled. If the RBC count is low (anemia), the body may not be getting the oxygen it needs. If the count is too high (a condition called polycythemia) , there is a chance that the red blood cells will clump together and block tiny

blood vessels (capillaries) . This also makes it hard for your red blood cells to carry oxygen. "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

Joyce your a good person, dont ever forget that.

You did me a favor by reminding me that I dont have the medical background to dish out medical info, and should leave that up to others here, far better suited.

I did offer to any member to come to me and yell and scream,, should they need to.

I will still love you when your done.

love

don in kansas * Hey this is what I have found so far.* Now I know that the doctor explained to me at one time that I had some high RBC, it was because I was taking testosterone, and smoked. He said that could have increased my RBC. I quit the testosterone and the RBC returned to normal. Didn't guit smoking at the time. But he said smokers tend to store more oxgyen in the blood due to the lungs not being able to work as well.* Anyway, I am going to keep on researching.* Love* Janet* * * Red blood cell (RBC) count. Red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body. They also carry carbon dioxide back to the lungs so it can be exhaled. If the RBC count is low (anemia), the body may not be getting the oxygen it needs. If the count is too high (a condition called polycythemia) , there is a chance that the red blood cells will clump together and block tiny

How very sweet you are Don.

Thank for your kindness.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 1:46:40 PMSubject: Re: Joyce

hi Joyce

You must not stop comming here because of me.

I was having bad brain fog this morning, and saw your question, and thought to myself, 'I can answer that', without thinking that you might want a more scientific reply.

Please forgive me.

I dont know much about the human body or hep c, I admit, and usually let the technical questions go to those who can answer. I dont believe anyone here thinks any question to be stupid, or unworthy of a proper reply.

From now on Ill do better. I promise.

Ill keep my posts to 'hello, welcome, your with family now, etc', unless I have a question myself, or a story or a joke to tell.

Can we still be friends?

love