RemedySpot.com

Re: my blod test im not crazy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Isnt blood blue until it hits the air?

love

don in kansas

Subject: my blod test im not crazyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 7:23 AM

ill try to type with out typo;s. ok this is the 2nd time this happend the first time was i was doing the injections , just thought it was the interferon , but yesterday it happened, dont think im nuts, i go my blood drawn for my tsh and when she withdrew the needle some blood came out of my arem and it wasnt red, it was a dark blackish blue, the tech said wow thats weird are you on comuadin or something and i said no , i know thats weird why is my blood that color , she didnt say anything,any ideas????dont think im crazy but she seen it also,and the only meds im on is the synthroid and the ativan andthe sleeping pill

Mine is dark like that too Joyce. I don't give it any thought. My test come back okay and for RBC and WBC so I just say to myself, go figure. LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:23:00 AMSubject: my blod test im not crazy

ill try to type with out typo;s. ok this is the 2nd time this happend the first time was i was doing the injections , just thought it was the interferon , but yesterday it happened, dont think im nuts, i go my blood drawn for my tsh and when she withdrew the needle some blood came out of my arem and it wasnt red, it was a dark blackish blue, the tech said wow thats weird are you on comuadin or something and i said no , i know thats weird why is my blood that color , she didnt say anything,any ideas????dont think im crazy but she seen it also,and the only meds im on is the synthroid and the ativan andthe sleeping pill

thanks now i know iys not just me,,,,,,thank you,,,,,,Janet wrote: Mine is dark like that too Joyce. I don't give it any thought. My test come back okay and for RBC and WBC so I just say to myself, go figure. LOL Love Janet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go" Frederick

Faber From: joyceann <mepurplegee>To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:23:00 AMSubject: my blod test im not crazy ill try to type with out typo;s. ok this is the 2nd time this happend the first time was i was doing the injections , just thought it was the interferon , but yesterday it happened, dont think im nuts, i go my blood drawn for my

tsh and when she withdrew the needle some blood came out of my arem and it wasnt red, it was a dark blackish blue, the tech said wow thats weird are you on comuadin or something and i said no , i know thats weird why is my blood that color , she didnt say anything,any ideas????dont think im crazy but she seen it also,and the only meds im on is the synthroid and the ativan andthe sleeping pill

yes so when it hits the air it shouldnt be blue or black Christ wrote: Isnt blood blue until it hits the air? love don in kansas From: joyceann <mepurplegee>Subject:

my blod test im not crazyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 7:23 AM ill try to type with out typo;s. ok this is the 2nd time this happend the first time was i was doing the injections , just thought it was the interferon , but yesterday it happened, dont think im nuts, i go my blood drawn for my tsh and when she withdrew the needle some blood came out of my arem and it wasnt red, it was a dark blackish blue, the tech said wow thats weird are you on comuadin or something and i said no , i know thats weird why is my blood that color , she didnt say anything,any ideas????dont think im crazy but she seen it also,and the only meds im on is the synthroid and the ativan andthe sleeping pill

It has happened to me before when I was on treatment , I forgot why though ..

my blod test im not crazy