RemedySpot.com

Re: Sorry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

its all ok hon,, I took you off moderation.. we typically have folks on moderation for a while when they first join so that we can be assured that they are not trouble makers or here for reasons that have nothing to do with hep c.. I know that I've been really 'off' lately so I didnt get around to taking you off, but thank you for reminding me so that I could do it today..

hugs,

jax

Subject: SorryTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 1:54 PM

I just now realized I should have emailed about asking about posting instead of sending it thru here. Or maybe not. I don't know as I can't figure out how to send it any other way. I'm so fricken frustrated so I apologize if I've done this all wrong. NOT frustrated about the posting approval just the HEP C crap. THANKS

I am - ludichrist2000@....

feel free to contact me anytime. This goes for anyone. I have one big ear, one big shoulder, and one helliva opinion about everything. lol

love

don in kansas

Subject: SorryTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 3:54 PM

I just now realized I should have emailed about asking about posting instead of sending it thru here. Or maybe not. I don't know as I can't figure out how to send it any other way. I'm so fricken frustrated so I apologize if I've done this all wrong. NOT frustrated about the posting approval just the HEP C crap. THANKS

Thank you Jackie

Pita is good people.

love

don in kansas

From: pita54me <pita54meyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] SorryTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 1:54 PM

Take a deep breath , and let all that frustration leave your body . You are doing great as far as posting goes and asking questions is what we are all here for .

Sorry

I is okay honey, we have all been through that. The frustration I mean. No biggie.

As Liz explained we moderate all new members for a certain while.

And she explained the reasons.

I will write another email and explain to the whole group our reasons for moderation. I think that is something that needs to be explained.

Anyway it is all good. As our Don says you are with family now, and a good family understands.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 3:54:51 PMSubject: Sorry