RemedySpot.com

Bob Re: rita and penny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yeah Bob! So far I haven't been feeling so bad either. We can do this. Rita

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 4:15:26 AMSubject: hey rita and penny

i took my 3rd shot today and nothing happened. i know it can't be like this forever but it's nowhere like i thought.

I had my 4th shot on Friday night. It has been a little harder this weekend. I need to up my water. I havent really done anything since yesterday morning and I am not sleeping well.

Subject: Bob Re: rita and pennyTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 1:30 PM

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 4:15:26 AMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] hey rita and penny

i took my 3rd shot today and nothing happened. i know it can't be like this forever but it's nowhere like i thought.

, Im so sorry that you're starting to feel the awful effects of this treatment.. but what I can tell you is that making sure you do get enough water will help, rest when you need it and if you dont feel like doing anything, then dont.. save your energy for the times you must do something..

and remember, its not forever..

hugs and best wishes

jax

From: Rita aka Spring <manytearsofspring@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Bob Re: rita and pennyTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 1:30 PM

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 4:15:26 AMSubject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] hey rita and penny