RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: HCV RNA Viral Load Test/RVR Info. Oops

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well if you are genotype 1 of either a or b subtype hon, you still should do the full 48 weeks hon and not stop early. Having an early virual response is good but geno 1 is very difficult to keep under control and unless you have been found to be undetectible with "Heptimax" which tests down to 2-5 iu/ml which is the lowest test available, I'd be doing the full 48 weeks... if you wanna stay SVR.. wouldnt it be sad for you to relapse even tho you put it undetectible but you didnt treat for long enough? That would be sad huh!

Happy Thanksgiving too !

hugs,

jax

From: <gremlin291989@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: HCV RNA Viral Load Test/Thanks JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:15 AM

Much as I would like to trust the medical system it is a money making operation. I hope there is another reason that she wants me to drive 400 frigging miles to see her. Its almost like they are trying to find something, anything, rather than believe I am doing so well. I tell them its diet a support system, exersize and not laying around in bed and they just cannot believe its thats simple :) Did shot #12 and working on 3 months with still very limited side effects. Dragon Fighter Extraordinaire>> ,> you will ALWAYS test pos for hep c,, we all do.. but if you have a viral load less than 10, that is considered undetectible! Thats great!> >

Thank You Jackie. I am geno 1A. I was rather shocked it cleared so quick. I think I will seek a second opinion. I have my 5 kids' and both my parents to think about and I don't want to put my family through how vicious this has made me feel. Three of my kids' will likely not live independently w/o lots of support. I want to make sure they are happy and safe not have that responsibility fall on my other two kids'. I went out of town for two days and my hubby is in awe that I do what I do much less while in tx. I'm also showing signs of neutropenia.Have a wonderful T'Day. We have our family over and my nephew (another teen in the house) is up for the week. I can say that as scary and puny I feel at times I am a very blessed and thankful gal.Many blessings to you!AmberSent via BlackBerry by AT&TDate: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:04:06 -0800 (PST)To: <Hepatitis_C_Central >Subject: Re: Re: HCV RNA Viral Load Test/RVR Info. Oops well if you are genotype 1 of either a or b subtype hon, you still should do the full 48 weeks hon and not stop early. Having an early virual response is good but geno 1 is very difficult to keep under control and unless you have been found to be undetectible with "Heptimax" which tests down to 2-5 iu/ml which is the lowest test available, I'd be doing the full 48 weeks... if you wanna stay SVR.. wouldnt it be sad for you to relapse even tho you put it undetectible but you didnt treat for long enough? That would be sad huh! Happy Thanksgiving too !hugs,jaxFrom: <gremlin291989@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: HCV RNA Viral Load Test/Thanks JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:15 AMMuch as I would like to trust the medical system it is a money making operation. I hope there is another reason that she wants me to drive 400 frigging miles to see her. Its almost like they are trying to find something, anything, rather than believe I am doing so well. I tell them its diet a support system, exersize and not laying around in bed and they just cannot believe its thats simple :) Did shot #12 and working on 3 months with still very limited side effects. Dragon Fighter Extraordinaire>> ,> you will ALWAYS test pos for hep c,, we all do.. but if you have a viral load less than 10, that is considered undetectible! Thats great!> >

you're welcome hon

well the way I look at it is that I ONLY wanted to treat this virus ONCE, so I went at it like crazy,, refusing to stop until I had killed the little buggers.. If there is any way you can do the full 48 weeks, you will greatly increase your chances of it staying in remission.. and that will give you a much longer life hon.. so keep on going as long as you can and I had severe neutropenia, severe anemia etc,, but with procrit and neupogen, I made it,, Ihope you can too

From: <gremlin291989@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: HCV RNA Viral Load Test/Thanks JackieTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 8:15 AM

Much as I would like to trust the medical system it is a money making operation. I hope there is another reason that she wants me to drive 400 frigging miles to see her. Its almost like they are trying to find something, anything, rather than believe I am doing so well. I tell them its diet a support system, exersize and not laying around in bed and they just cannot believe its thats simple :) Did shot #12 and working on 3 months with still very limited side effects. Dragon Fighter Extraordinaire>> ,> you will ALWAYS test pos for hep c,, we all do.. but if you have a viral load less than 10, that is considered undetectible! Thats great!> >