RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S NORMAL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Lord, I can get basic math but when it comes to algebra,, IM sunk,, my daughter is taking her algebra class now for the 2nd time and she's praying to pass with a D! She is like me, it just doesnt click! She spends so much time in the college tutoring center and just when she thinks she has it,, she doesnt! grrrrr

yeah don, we're normal, lol,, abbynormal! lol

hugs

jax>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral > > Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people> > love> don in kansas>

Pita

Did I say something wrong? Explain please. Got brain fog this morn.

And you are definately NOT in the wrong place.

love

don in kansas>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral > > Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people> > love> don in kansas>

What happened? Did my e-mail suddenly fall into the Twilight Zone? lol

I was referererering to the type of site this is compared to the type of site that Math site was, and the personality diff btwn the two grps of ppl. They played head games. So far no one has played with my head or emotions here. They didnt want me to fit in, this site wants me to. Is the fog clearing yet?

Wheres my blue pill?

love

don in kansas>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral > > Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people> > love> don in kansas>

Hey Don,

I have been noticing my emails are showing up days late. I think it is Yahoo.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:30:18 AMSubject: Re: Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S NORMAL

What happened? Did my e-mail suddenly fall into the Twilight Zone? lol

I was referererering to the type of site this is compared to the type of site that Math site was, and the personality diff btwn the two grps of ppl. They played head games. So far no one has played with my head or emotions here. They didnt want me to fit in, this site wants me to. Is the fog clearing yet?

Wheres my blue pill?

love

hi Janet

I wasnt refering to lost e-mails, but to the responce to this one by pita, and Jackie. Kinda caught me off gaurd. I was comparing the two sites, not the math.

ALTHO

there is tons of math here, new to me. I might have to put the stars away for a bit, and look more closely at the human body math. Its all good.

love

Yahoo was down for many hours yesterday,

hopefully they got their problems fixed.

>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral > > Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people> > love> don in kansas>

But what IS normal??? IMO there's no such thing! If we could define normal

and all be that, what a dull and boring world we would live in!!!!!

Give me individuality over normal EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK THANK YOU!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.

Everybody's different!

Kim Peek

Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S

NORMAL

> Don,-Sorry to be the one to say it but NOTHING about liking math is

> NORMAL! And how does that old saying go; " I wouldn't want to join any

> club that would have me as a member! " And if everyone here is NORMAL

> then I am definitly in the WRONG place. NOTHING about me is normal.--

> In Hepatitis_C_Central , Christ

> wrote:

>>

>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral

>>

>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people

>>

>> love

>> don in kansas

>>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have

> found the support you need with us.

>

> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just

> click the link-- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hepatitis_C_Central/

>

> Happy Posting

Did everyone here miss my point?

Or did I miss my own point? lol

I think my point was that here I have found a group of ppl who are all in it together.

Some are smarter than others, but even the dumbies like me have a place. No one is better, and no one is the carpet.

I like that. THAT is normal........I think.

love

don in kansas>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting

I get your point hun , this is a great group !

I think my point was that here I have found a group of ppl who are all in it together.

Some are smarter than others, but even the dumbies like me have a place. No one is better, and no one is the carpet.

love

don in kansas>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting

I think you all know that my five kids' have various disabilities and are forever hearing "being/doing normal" like everyone else. I have taught them to reply that "normal is a setting on the dryer and I don't think I'm sitting on a dryer.". I also have a sign in our house that reads, "I tried normal once and didn't like it.". So that's my take on normal.AmberSent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "elizabethnv1" Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 14:58:11 -0800To: <Hepatitis_C_Central >Subject: Re: Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S NORMAL I get your point hun , this is a great group ! Re: Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S NORMAL Did everyone here miss my point? Or did I miss my own point? lol I think my point was that here I have found a group of ppl who are all in it together. Some are smarter than others, but even the dumbies like me have a place. No one is better, and no one is the carpet. I like that. THAT is normal........I think. love don in kansas>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting

LOL I like the sign

love

Oh I love that Amber!!! what a great way to look at it!>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting

I like that Amber, and how true.

>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting

Well put, that sure sums it up nicely..>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting

Don't stress Don.

It's all good.She is just explaining her situation.

No worries.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 7:14:49 AMSubject: Re: Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S NORMAL

Pita

Did I say something wrong? Explain please. Got brain fog this morn.

And you are definately NOT in the wrong place.

love

I understood you Don. Rita

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 5:51:39 PMSubject: Re: Re: WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HcC>>>Normal, WHAT'S NORMAL

I like that. THAT is normal...... ..I think.

love

don in kansas>>>> I told you all about being booted out of that Math Centeral>>>> Im so glad I found this site, and that you all are normal people>>>> love>> don in kansas>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>> It's a pleasure having you join in our conversations. We hope you have > found the support you need with us.>> If you are using email for your posts, for

easy access to our group, just > click the link-- http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Hepatitis_ C_Central/>> Happy Posting