RemedySpot.com

Re: New Folder

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tired we all understand...I could have made it for you all, but didn't know what

you wanted to name the folder!

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / ChrisTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:59 AM

I tried to make a folder this morning, and I am having hepper brain farts. I guess I am tired. I am going to take a nap and then try it again.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

From: "smalk50aol (DOT) com" <smalk50aol (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:07:15 AMSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Thanks Janet - I'll check it out - I always forget that it's there, lol.......

Chris

In a message dated 11/21/2008 6:12:45 A.M. Central Standard Time, doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com writes:

You are welcome to add links to the link section of the group. All you have to do is go to the homepage and then the links section.

I too thank you for your addition of info to the group.

Thanks

Janet

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

well you and janet can decide that,, maybe just 'safe herbs for heppers' or something like that?

From: Janet <doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / ChrisTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:59 AM

I tried to make a folder this morning, and I am having hepper brain farts. I guess I am tired. I am going to take a nap and then try it again.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

From: "smalk50aol (DOT) com" <smalk50aol (DOT) com>To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comSent: Friday, November 21, 2008 10:07:15 AMSubject: Re: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Safe Herbs for Hepatitis C / Chris

Chris

In a message dated 11/21/2008 6:12:45 A.M. Central Standard Time, doc_jadeyahoo (DOT) com writes:

You are welcome to add links to the link section of the group. All you have to do is go to the homepage and then the links section.

Thanks

Janet

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

Very cool! Still a very good link - this section looks like a good place for info.

Chris

You beat me to it. I was going to go under the Links section,

and on the top right corner of that there is a new folder option.

I noted my old (2006) Link is still in the Links section..

Here it is, for those who missed it!

http://www.salamresearch.com/html/hcv_protocol.html

SheenaOne site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

I was going to call it helpful stuff, LOL or anything.

Cool news? You name it.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 3:58:43 PMSubject: Re: New Folder

Tired we all understand.. .I could have made it for you all, but didn't know what

you wanted to name the folder!

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Chris

Thanks

Janet

http://www.salamresearch.com/html/hcv_protocol.html

Sheena

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Chris

Thanks

Janet

You can see which way I was headed, even way back in 2006.. ;-)

We are now truly into the 21st Century, with choices..

Sheena

Very cool! Still a very good link - this section looks like a good place for info.

Chris

In a message dated 11/21/2008 9:36:25 P.M. Central Standard Time, mom4possums2002@ yahoo.com writes:

http://www.salamres earch.com/ html/hcv_ protocol. html

Sheena

Thanks,

Thought I would do it while I had some enegry.

Someone beat me when I work that hard.

I was one beat puppy last night went to bed at 7:30 pm.

What a way to spend my day off. Well I am off today, and plan on making a trip to my sister's house. Later today, Dean is hanging some cabinets for a guy at work. So it will have to be this afternoon.

In the meantime, I am going to make me some french toast and relax with a nice cuppa.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 9:35:53 PMSubject: Re: New Folder

http://www.salamres earch.com/ html/hcv_ protocol. html

Sheena

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Chris

Thanks

Janet

I hope you got some rest, wow, sounds like

you outdid yourself, glad you will slow down

a bit!

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Chris

Thanks

Janet