RemedySpot.com

Re: oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I'm older than dirt. I remember ALL 25 and we owned both a Packard and Studebaker AFTER I was married--not my parents car--our car. Just goes to show that Hep C doesn't get us all.

Cheers, SuziQ

Subject: oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirtTo: "Hep C Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 3:45 PM

>>>>>> Older Than Dirt Quiz:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about>>>>>> . Ratings at the bottom.>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 Blackjack chewing gum>>>>>> 2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water>>>>>> 3. Candy cigarettes>>>>>> 4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles>>>>>> 5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes>>>>>> 6 . Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers>>>>>> 7. Party lines>>>>>> 8. Newsreels before the movie>>>>>> 9. P.F. Flyers>>>>>> 10 Butch wax>>>>>> 11. Telephone

numbers with a word prefix (OLive-6933)>>>>>> 12. Peashooters>>>>>> 13. Howdy Doody>>>>>> 14. 45 RPM records>>>>>> 15. S & H greenstamps>>>>>> 16 Hi-fi's>>>>>> 17. Metal ice trays with lever>>>>>> 18. Mimeograph paper>>>>>> 19 Blue flashbulb>>>>>> 20. Packards>>>>>> 21. Roller skate keys>>>>>> 22. Cork popguns>>>>>> 23. Drive-ins>>>>>> 24. Studebakers>>>>>> 2 5. Wash tub wringers>>>>>>>>>>>> If you remembered 0-5 = You're still young>>>>>> If you remembered 6-10 = You are getting older>>>>>> If you remembered 11-15 = Don't tell your

age,>>>>>> If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than dirt!>>>>>>>>>>>> I might be older than dirt but those memories are the best part of my >>>>>> life.

Don't believe I have ever saw a Studbaker or a Packard.

But all the rest I have saw,chewed or had at one time.

Who remembers the Betsy Wetsy Dolls?

Chatty Dolls?

The Barbie doll with the ponytail and when you took the ponytail out she had a bald spot. LOL

For the Guys, GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip. Remember that?

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Saturday, December 6, 2008 4:08:20 PMSubject: Re: oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirt

Well, I'm older than dirt. I remember ALL 25 and we owned both a Packard and Studebaker AFTER I was married--not my parents car--our car. Just goes to show that Hep C doesn't get us all.

Cheers, SuziQ

From: anne <kanga2austarnet (DOT) com.au>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirtTo: "Hep C Central" <Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com>Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 3:45 PM

>>>>>> Older Than Dirt Quiz:>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Count all the ones that you remember not the ones you were told about>>>>>> . Ratings at the bottom.>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 Blackjack chewing gum>>>>>> 2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water>>>>>> 3. Candy cigarettes>>>>>> 4. Soda pop machines that dispensed glass bottles>>>>>> 5. Coffee shops or diners with tableside juke boxes>>>>>> 6 . Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers>>>>>> 7. Party lines>>>>>> 8. Newsreels before the movie>>>>>> 9. P.F. Flyers>>>>>> 10 Butch wax>>>>>> 11. Telephone

numbers with a word prefix (OLive-6933)>>>>>> 12. Peashooters>>>>>> 13. Howdy Doody>>>>>> 14. 45 RPM records>>>>>> 15. S & H greenstamps>>>>>> 16 Hi-fi's>>>>>> 17. Metal ice trays with lever>>>>>> 18. Mimeograph paper>>>>>> 19 Blue flashbulb>>>>>> 20. Packards>>>>>> 21. Roller skate keys>>>>>> 22. Cork popguns>>>>>> 23. Drive-ins>>>>>> 24. Studebakers>>>>>> 2 5. Wash tub wringers>>>>>>>>>>>> If you remembered 0-5 = You're still young>>>>>> If you remembered 6-10 = You are getting older>>>>>> If you remembered 11-15 = Don't tell your

age,>>>>>> If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than dirt!>>>>>>>>>>>> I might be older than dirt but those memories are the best part of my >>>>>> life.

I LOVED Betsey Wetsey :)

From: anne <kanga2austarnet (DOT) com.au>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirtTo: "Hep C Central" <Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.com>Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 3:45 PM

Well, I am older than dirt, remember them all and my Mom had # 25..

Got her arm caught in the wringer one day.. :o

Subject: oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirtTo: "Hep C Central" <Hepatitis_C_Central >Date: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 1:45 PM

You were the truck driver who brought that dirt in that we are older than.

LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 12:16:25 AMSubject: Re: oh oh my kids are finally right about something I am older than dirt

what does it mean if i was around before some of those things were invented?