RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: happy holidays everyone _Suzi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey,

Wow, you're way more active than I am! And with cirrhosis and portal hypertension, you are truly amazing to all of us and a testament to Dr. Berkson and his staff in New Mexico. Way to go!

When are you planning on going back? - I'll be there mid-February so maybe we can hook up - I'd love to meet you "in person".

Take care.......though you seem to be doing just that!.....

Chris

Morning and happy holidays everyone. I would just like to politely disagree with Suzi. Dr. Berkson's treatments do have side effects. I returned from visiting his clinic two weeks ago. I have lots more energy. I do not need to nap at work or on the way home or when I get home. I can go up and down the stairs to the laundry without resting. My eyes are feeling better and I enjoy reading again. I am sleeping better because I am not scratching myself raw (spending less time in those oatmeal baths:) There are others sides but I need to get to work. I would recommend seeing Dr. Berkson to anyone. I heard amazing stories of how people's lives have changed and about there lives. Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.