RemedySpot.com

Re: I started treatment today...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i was curious what you mena tby hep c supplement??are you reffering to milk thistle??i for got about the itching and i also got a rash from the itiching and from the sight of the injections, tryed many presciption creams till it finally went away,elizabeth or janet may want to comment on this but when i was on treatment i think i was told not to tk asprin,,good luckpita54me wrote: PLEASE, don't anyone feel that I am trying to be funny or flippant. I am sincere. I began today by taking a multi-vitamin and that was a

BIG STEP for me. I am going to gradually work up to taking a Hep C supplement, vitamin B supplement and vitamin E. They are what Dr. Berkson recommends and a group member was kind enough to send them to me. I know this may seem SO TRIVIAL to those who have and are currently doing conventional treatment but as I said this is a really big step for me. I am terrified of taking any kind of pill( yes even a vitamin ) and it was scary for me. I bought some herbal tea weeks ago and was afraid to try the Sleepy Time because it has about 5 different herbs in it so I finally got up the nerve to try the chamomile to try to help me sleep better. Between the vivid, all night dreams and the constant itching & pain from psoriasis I dread going to bed. I began using marijuana at the age of 15 and then began doing EVERY kind of drug from the age of 16. I had fun doing drugs and was just totally stupid about the consequences. I

married at 17 and my husband was murdered when I was 21. I saw pictures of his body after he had lain outside in the August heat for 5 days. The case was never solved and at one point I was even accused of his death. So there I was, 21 with an 18 mo. old son and NOTHING was fun anymore. I still used for a little while but not for the fun, just trying to cover the pain. It didn't work and nothing else ever has either. I guess my life was spared when he lost his because I don't know what path I would have continued on. SO NOW I am the complete opposite. I'm afraid to take antibiotics when I need them, I won't take the medicine given to me for the ulcer I have. I take the Xanax because I've taken it for so many years and I take aspirin for pain. So, I truely do admire those of you who are brave enough to go thru what you do with your treatments but it just will never be for me.

Debbie2

It's called Hep C Complete and has Alpha Lipoic Acid,Selenium and yes

milk thistle. The Alpha Lipoic Acid is what Dr. Berkson uses

intravenously...Debbie2

>

> i was curious what you mena tby hep c supplement??are you reffering

to milk thistle??

>

oh,,thank you,:}pita54me wrote: It's called Hep C Complete and has Alpha Lipoic Acid,Selenium and yes milk thistle. The Alpha Lipoic Acid is what Dr. Berkson uses intravenously...Debbie2>> i was curious what you mena tby hep c supplement??are you reffering to milk

thistle??>

hi Debbie

RELAX. Everything is going to be ok.

Take things one step at a time.

My old Dad says, 'you cant until you can'. He's right.

No one here thinks less of you whatever you decide to do.

Our only concern is that you get well, and live a full life.

Ive got to be the biggest chicken there is. All I do is whine and cheese. lol

Hang in there. We are all here for you.

love

don in kansas

Subject: I started treatment today...To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 10:50 AM

PLEASE, don't anyone feel that I am trying to be funny or flippant. I am sincere. I began today by taking a multi-vitamin and that was a BIG STEP for me. I am going to gradually work up to taking a Hep C supplement, vitamin B supplement and vitamin E. They are what Dr. Berkson recommends and a group member was kind enough to send them to me. I know this may seem SO TRIVIAL to those who have and are currently doing conventional treatment but as I said this is a really big step for me. I am terrified of taking any kind of pill( yes even a vitamin ) and it was scary for me. I bought some herbal tea weeks ago and was afraid to try the Sleepy Time because it has about 5 different herbs in it so I finally got up the nerve to try the chamomile to try to help me sleep better. Between the vivid, all night dreams and the constant itching & pain from psoriasis I dread going to bed. I began using marijuana

at the age of 15 and then began doing EVERY kind of drug from the age of 16. I had fun doing drugs and was just totally stupid about the consequences. I married at 17 and my husband was murdered when I was 21. I saw pictures of his body after he had lain outside in the August heat for 5 days. The case was never solved and at one point I was even accused of his death. So there I was, 21 with an 18 mo. old son and NOTHING was fun anymore. I still used for a little while but not for the fun, just trying to cover the pain. It didn't work and nothing else ever has either. I guess my life was spared when he lost his because I don't know what path I would have continued on. SO NOW I am the complete opposite. I'm afraid to take antibiotics when I need them, I won't take the medicine given to me for the ulcer I have. I take the Xanax because I've taken it for so many years and I take aspirin for pain. So, I

truely do admire those of you who are brave enough to go thru what you do with your treatments but it just will never be for me. Debbie2

The only fda proven hep c suppliment that I know of is mild thistle , but this is an area where Jackie is the expert

Re: I started treatment today...

i was curious what you mena tby hep c supplement??are you reffering to milk thistle??i for got about the itching and i also got a rash from the itiching and from the sight of the injections, tryed many presciption creams till it finally went away,elizabeth or janet may want to comment on this but when i was on treatment i think i was told not to tk asprin,,good luckpita54me <pita54me> wrote:

PLEASE, don't anyone feel that I am trying to be funny or flippant. I am sincere. I began today by taking a multi-vitamin and that was a BIG STEP for me. I am going to gradually work up to taking a Hep C supplement, vitamin B supplement and vitamin E. They are what Dr. Berkson recommends and a group member was kind enough to send them to me. I know this may seem SO TRIVIAL to those who have and are currently doing conventional treatment but as I said this is a really big step for me. I am terrified of taking any kind of pill( yes even a vitamin ) and it was scary for me. I bought some herbal tea weeks ago and was afraid to try the Sleepy Time because it has about 5 different herbs in it so I finally got up the nerve to try the chamomile to try to help me sleep better. Between the vivid, all night dreams and the constant itching & pain from psoriasis I dread going to bed. I began using marijuana at the age of 15 and then began doing EVERY kind of drug from the age of 16. I had fun doing drugs and was just totally stupid about the consequences. I married at 17 and my husband was murdered when I was 21. I saw pictures of his body after he had lain outside in the August heat for 5 days. The case was never solved and at one point I was even accused of his death. So there I was, 21 with an 18 mo. old son and NOTHING was fun anymore. I still used for a little while but not for the fun, just trying to cover the pain. It didn't work and nothing else ever has either. I guess my life was spared when he lost his because I don't know what path I would have continued on. SO NOW I am the complete opposite. I'm afraid to take antibiotics when I need them, I won't take the medicine given to me for the ulcer I have. I take the Xanax because I've taken it for so many years and I take aspirin for pain. So, I truely do admire those of you who are brave enough to go thru what you do with your treatments but it just will never be for me. Debbie2

The FDA does not approve any supplement as it cannot regulate it. The FDA HAS done studies on alpha lipoic acid and it is used as prescription only in Germany. The FDA does not have a position on ALA, but it has done studies on it. Interferon , which may only help 30% of those taking it and has many many side effects is regulated by FDA---so, do I want to take that???? The FDA at one time DID do studies, but reached no conclusion.

SuziQ

Quinn

In the swamp in secluded recesses, a shy and hidden bird is warbling a song. Walt Whitman

PLEASE, don't anyone feel that I am trying to be funny or flippant. I am sincere. I began today by taking a multi-vitamin and that was a BIG STEP for me. I am going to gradually work up to taking a Hep C supplement, vitamin B supplement and vitamin E. They are what Dr. Berkson recommends and a group member was kind enough to send them to me. I know this may seem SO TRIVIAL to those who have and are currently doing conventional treatment but as I said this is a really big step for me. I am terrified of taking any kind of pill( yes even a vitamin ) and it was scary for me. I bought some herbal tea weeks ago and was afraid to try the Sleepy Time because it has about 5 different herbs in it so I finally got up the nerve to try the chamomile to try to help me sleep better. Between the vivid, all night dreams and the constant itching & pain from psoriasis I dread going to bed. I began using marijuana

at the age of 15 and then began doing EVERY kind of drug from the age of 16. I had fun doing drugs and was just totally stupid about the consequences. I married at 17 and my husband was murdered when I was 21. I saw pictures of his body after he had lain outside in the August heat for 5 days. The case was never solved and at one point I was even accused of his death. So there I was, 21 with an 18 mo. old son and NOTHING was fun anymore. I still used for a little while but not for the fun, just trying to cover the pain. It didn't work and nothing else ever has either. I guess my life was spared when he lost his because I don't know what path I would have continued on. SO NOW I am the complete opposite. I'm afraid to take antibiotics when I need them, I won't take the medicine given to me for the ulcer I have. I take the Xanax because I've taken it for so many years and I take aspirin for pain. So, I

truely do admire those of you who are brave enough to go thru what you do with your treatments but it just will never be for me. Debbie2

Quinn

In the swamp in secluded recesses, a shy and hidden bird is warbling a song. Walt Whitman