RemedySpot.com

Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh LORD,, I've had days just like that Hon.. tomorrow will be better,,,,, unless it is full moon time,,

Subject: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PM

Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.

I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.

Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.

Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt.

I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)

I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!

It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

Will have to check the weather channel. I think it just was a Gremlin day. Or the Ghosts at our Inn was messing with me.

Our Inn is haunted. We have 3 ghost that I know of. A little boy, a lady in white, and a old man in a wheelchair.

Our Inn used to be a hospital back in WWII. I have seen the lady in white. I think she is a nurse. And I have seen the little boy and even talked to him. He is mischevious. And a little stinker.

He turns off TV's, pulls the covers off of guest feet. Or messes with stuff in their rooms. One day he was banging pots and pans in one of the guest room. The guy in the next room came down to the front desk to ask us to call the guy in the next room because he was trying to go to sleep. We told him, no one is in that room. He swore that there was someone in that room. I went with a master key to the room. I heard the noises too. I knocked and said "Front Desk". The noises stopped. I used the key and no one was in the room, but get this. It was cold as Ice in the room, the a/c was off and it was 100 degrees outside. Spooky huh.

I said into the room, cut it out. People are trying to sleep. Nothing happened the rest of the evening. Now if someone has ghost problems they send me. LOL

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 6:57:38 PMSubject: Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

Oh LORD,, I've had days just like that Hon.. tomorrow will be better,,,,, unless it is full moon time,,

Subject: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PM

I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)

I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

sometimes you have to just go with the flow and laugh at the absurd.

i'm a big believer in embracing circumstance. as long as i am not

physically injured i try to live in the moment and embrace the

experience. even with my treatment i look forward to the pills and

the injections and the doctors and the blood test even though the

only pleasure i expect to recieve is the results of my 6 month post

treatment checkup being non-detectable but that is a big thing to

look forward to.

>

> Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.

> I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk

and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am

thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-

mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been

flushed.  So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't

know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash

drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

> Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of

guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

> I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.

> Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.

> Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to

do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I

know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

> I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white

shirt.

> I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check

out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for

the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see

a trend here?)

> I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it

started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant

leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

> I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!

> It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*

> Love

> Janet

>  

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>

Tomarrow 9:30AM it begins for me. First blood tests and family doc. Then 3PM the hep wants to see me. Im holding my chin up, but my eyes wont close tonite.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:17 PM

sometimes you have to just go with the flow and laugh at the absurd. i'm a big believer in embracing circumstance. as long as i am not physically injured i try to live in the moment and embrace the experience. even with my treatment i look forward to the pills and the injections and the doctors and the blood test even though the only pleasure i expect to recieve is the results of my 6 month post treatment checkup being non-detectable but that is a big thing to look forward to.>> Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.> I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new

machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.> Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL> I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.> Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.> Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.> I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. > I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to

stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)> I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.> I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!> It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber>

oh bob, we will all be hopeful that you will have that SVR at 6 months too,, believe me, we all want to see more of those!!!!

Subject: Re: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 5:17 PM

sometimes you have to just go with the flow and laugh at the absurd. i'm a big believer in embracing circumstance. as long as i am not physically injured i try to live in the moment and embrace the experience. even with my treatment i look forward to the pills and the injections and the doctors and the blood test even though the only pleasure i expect to recieve is the results of my 6 month post treatment checkup being non-detectable but that is a big thing to look forward to.>> Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.> I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new

machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.> Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL> I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.> Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.> Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.> I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. > I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to

stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)> I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.> I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!> It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber>

Don, try to get some sleep tonite,, I know it wont be easy but stress is not good for any of our livers , neither is lack of sleep too..

Will you know tomorrow when you will start treatment? Please let us know when you find out,, we DO care hon! We do!

From: Bob <unclebutchyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Re: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:17 PM

my mom's mobile home had a ghost of the lady who had her own mobile home on the same spot who had died kept walking through my mom's house.. She died in a bed that was in the same spot that my brother eventually had his chair in the same spot when he went into cardiac arrest.. When I was there, I was sleeping in the guest bedroom and I 'felt' her sit on the bottom corner of my bed as the bed went down.. like when someone sits on it.. I yelled at her to go away, she did..

then one night, my brother and I were sitting in the living room talking one night and we we heard her banging around in the kitchen,, we both yelled at her to stop and it did,,

Guess some ppl get stuck between earth and the hereafter.. I used to be scared of things like this, now IM not so scared.. I dont like it , but it doesnt scare me anymore,,

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

oh no, Don. don't stress. this is a good thing. something to look

forward to.

> >

> > Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.

> > I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk

> and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am

> thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has

pre-

> mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been

> flushed.  So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't

> know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash

> drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

> > Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of

> guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

> > I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.

> > Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.

> > Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to

> do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I

> know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

> > I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white

> shirt.

> > I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check

> out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for

> the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you

see

> a trend here?)

> > I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it

> started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant

> leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

> > I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!

> > It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*

> > Love

> > Janet

> >  

> > " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

> everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> > Frederick Faber

> >

>

Hahahahahahahaha sounds like you were having one of them days

coffee machines, and big red soda

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

its funny you mentioned a full moon just looked at the farmers almanac sec 12 is called a cold full moon its closer to the earth and brighter than normal they say at around midnight if u tk a stroll(i havemt been out at midnight in years) it covers the horizon and know flash needed ,,,,ok why did i post that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ha ha ha glad were having some funJackie on wrote: Oh LORD,, I've had days just like that Hon.. tomorrow will be better,,,,, unless it is full moon time,, From: Janet Subject: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54

PMToday was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOLI get restocked and flushed and it is working great.Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't

know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*LoveJanet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick

Faber

u will be fine, let us know Christ wrote: Tomarrow 9:30AM it begins for me. First blood tests and family doc. Then 3PM the hep wants to see me. Im holding my chin up, but my eyes wont close tonite. love don in kansas From: Bob

<unclebutch>Subject: Re: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 7:17 PM sometimes you have to just go with the flow and laugh at the absurd. i'm a big believer in embracing circumstance. as long as i am not physically injured i try to live in the moment and embrace the experience. even with my treatment i look forward to the pills and the injections and the doctors and the blood test even though the only pleasure i expect to recieve is the results of my 6 month post treatment checkup being non-detectable but that is a big thing to look forward to.>> Today was one

of those days, kind of a 's law day.> I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.> Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL> I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.> Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.> Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach

them.> I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. > I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)> I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.> I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!> It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick

Faber>

As a matter of fact Janet, it IS a full moon at the moment and here in Aus tonight it's going to be a magical full moon that looks 12% larger than usual because it's elliptical orbit brings it closer to the earth!

Luv

anne

You don't have to be handicapped to be different.Everybody's different!Kim Peek

coffee machines, and big red soda

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

well that must be it then,, oh well, hang on folks, it will be gone soon! ha!From: Janet Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PMToday was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I

haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOLI get restocked and flushed and it is working great.Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft

high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*LoveJanet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

We are are one of the most haunted Air Force Inns around. In fact

We are well known for our ghost. People will ask when they check

in are you putting in one of your haunted rooms. The fact is all

rooms are haunted. Today one of the guest came to the front desk and said they were not able to sleep last night. The trash can kept rolling around the room, and the bathroom door kept opening and closing. They didn't want to call the front desk because they thought we would think they were nuts.

We told them you should have called. We would have went down there and told "" that is the little boy ghost to cut it out.

LOL

They said if they ever stayed there again, they will call the front desk right off.

*grins*

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:37:57 PMSubject: Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

my mom's mobile home had a ghost of the lady who had her own mobile home on the same spot who had died kept walking through my mom's house.. She died in a bed that was in the same spot that my brother eventually had his chair in the same spot when he went into cardiac arrest.. When I was there, I was sleeping in the guest bedroom and I 'felt' her sit on the bottom corner of my bed as the bed went down.. like when someone sits on it.. I yelled at her to go away, she did..

then one night, my brother and I were sitting in the living room talking one night and we we heard her banging around in the kitchen,, we both yelled at her to stop and it did,,

Guess some ppl get stuck between earth and the hereafter.. I used to be scared of things like this, now IM not so scared.. I dont like it , but it doesnt scare me anymore,,

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

On the way into work this morning the moon was setting in the west. And it was as big as a dinner plate. Full baby. A full moon.

No wonder. LOL

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:13:43 AMSubject: Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

its funny you mentioned a full moon just looked at the farmers almanac sec 12 is called a cold full moon its closer to the earth and brighter than normal they say at around midnight if u tk a stroll(i havemt been out at midnight in years) it covers the horizon and know flash needed ,,,,ok why did i post that,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,ha ha ha glad were having some funJackie on <redjaxjmyahoo (DOT) com> wrote: Oh LORD,, I've had days just like that Hon.. tomorrow will be better,,,,, unless it is full moon time,, From: Janet Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PMToday was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I

haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOLI get restocked and flushed and it is working great.Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft

high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*LoveJanet "There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"Frederick Faber

Was outside just now, it is evening here. There is this big old shiny full moon. Yikes.

I am sitting here listening to Carole King sing "Killing me Softly".(with the headphones on) That and typing emails.

Good way to spend a evening of a full moon.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:23:30 PMSubject: Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

As a matter of fact Janet, it IS a full moon at the moment and here in Aus tonight it's going to be a magical full moon that looks 12% larger than usual because it's elliptical orbit brings it closer to the earth!

Luv

anne

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] coffee machines, and big red soda

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

I noticed THAT Too on the way home from going with roger to take jaime to see an attorney clear on the OTHER side of sacramento..lol... big ole moon!!! thank God it will pass soon so things will calm down everywhere, lol

Subject: Re: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 6:19 PM

Was outside just now, it is evening here. There is this big old shiny full moon. Yikes.

I am sitting here listening to Carole King sing "Killing me Softly".(with the headphones on) That and typing emails.

Good way to spend a evening of a full moon.

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 2:23:30 PMSubject: Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

Luv

anne

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] coffee machines, and big red soda

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

sounds cool janet,, you should call A & E and get them to come and do a piece on the motel,, how cool!

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

Yes, or Ghost Hunters. How cool! I want to spend the night!

Penny

>

>

> Subject: coffee machines, and big red soda

> To: simplyforsupport

> Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.

> I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk

and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am

thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-

mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been

flushed.  So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't

know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash

drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

> Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of

guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

> I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.

> Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.

> Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to

do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I

know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

> I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white

shirt.

> I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check

out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for

the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see

a trend here?)

> I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it

started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant

leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

> I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!

> It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*

> Love

> Janet

>  

> " There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy

everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go "

> Frederick Faber

>  

>  

>

That would be cool.

Everybody that works there has had a experience. And we all can't be crazy can we?? LOL

Actually my experience happened when I first started working there.

I saw the little boy and talked to him. He was as solid as you and

I. I asked his name and he said "". I love little kids, so I was going to give him a candy mint. They have them on the desk for the guests. I reached down below the cabinet to refill the bowl, and he was gone. Not walked away, but just gone. He could not have

left the area without me knowing. I was standing there, going what the heck? When one of the other desk clerks returned to the desk.

I told her what happened and she said oh you have met one of our

ghost. So matter of fact.

LOL

Love

Janet

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:24:47 PMSubject: Re: coffee machines, and big red soda

Yes, or Ghost Hunters. How cool! I want to spend the night!Penny> > From: Janet <doc_jade@.. .>> Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] coffee machines, and big red soda> To: simplyforsupport@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.> I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.> Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL> I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.> Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.>

Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.> I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt. > I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)> I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.> I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!> It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*> Love> Janet> > "There are souls in this world

that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"> Frederick Faber> > >