RemedySpot.com

Re: coffee machines, and Full Moon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Pretty close, it's Friday, which means we are already in the pull..

I prefer it to the Dark where all communication seems to go nutso..

Subject: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PM

Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.

I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.

Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.

Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt.

I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)

I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!

It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

I always remembered that the two days before and two days after= FIVE days in craziness,, on the ambulance,, we could count on the weird happening during those five days..

Subject: coffee machines, and big red sodaTo: simplyforsupport Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 4:54 PM

Today was one of those days, kind of a 's law day.

I get to work, just clocked in. One of the guest come to the desk and says there is something wrong with the coffee machine. I am thinking oh it is out of coffee (we got a new machine and it has pre-mixed coffee in it). I go into change it. And it had not been flushed. So I take it apart and start cleaning it. Opps I don't know how to put it back together. I haven't even opened my cash drawer yet. And it is now 8:30 am. Dang.

Finally got it back together, with the help of a couple of guys that work there. It took like 5 of us. LOL

I get restocked and flushed and it is working great.

Now it is 9:00 and I am now able to open my cash drawer.

Flushing the machine is something the night shift is supposed to do, but so far they act like they don't know how to do it. Well I know how now, and believe me I am going to teach them.

I have coffee all over my sweater and on the sleeve of my white shirt.

I go about my day, and do my job. I make some reservations, check out some folks. In the afternoon I decide to stock the coolers for the next shift as Night shift did not stock the coolers. (Do you see a trend here?)

I am rolling right along till I dropped the big red soda and it started spewing soda all up my pant leg, on the inside of my pant leg, it went 3 ft high. I swear there are gremlins at the Inn.

I am just glad I made it home safe. I ain't going anywhere!

It is just not safe out there. *is there a full moon??*

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber