RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: QuestionsforAny...Hep c and AIDS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NOTE: Hep C and AIDS both are manufactured diseases, developed btwn 1949 to 1954, post WW2 - 'Cold War era'. Tested on human subjects in 1952-3, to dev BIO WARFARE agents to work with other nerve agents/nuclear weapons.

Later use was to rid society of 'undesireables', along with drugs such as LSD.

***There is a whole range of TOXIC BIO WEAPONS stored at Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

I asked my Dad [CIA] in 1971 if he thought there would ever be a nuclear war, as I was raised during the 'Duck and Cover' era. Remember those days?

His reply was quote: 'No. Because the US govt has weapons much deadlier. There is even an agent, protein based, that can end ALL life on the planet. But if you say I said so, I will call you a lier, and you will probably vanish'.

I have never forgotten that conversation. My Dad has avoided the subject every time I have brought it up.

When I informed him I had Hep C last summer I caught his eyes, and I could 'see' [telepathy?], that [1] he was sorry I had caught anything, and [2] that he knew that I would probably catch something as I have been the Black Sheep of the family since 1967, and prior. [i used the needle from 1967 until 1972 during my teen yrs.]

I cannot PROVE any of this, and your welcome to call me crazy. I probably am by now. I have seen and heard too much, and cannot help but connect the dots.

love

don in kansas>> I was vaccinated a few yrs ago against hep b , most drs reccomnend both hep a and b vaccines . Most vivid dreams are related to

cardiac problems and other things . And I know of a few people that have been infected for 30+yrs , and most are really sick with the hep c or a hep c related disease . > [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...> > > 1. Has anyone been vacinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with Hep > C ?> > 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having > terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?> > 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's possibly > linked to the Hep C ?> > 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for longer > than 33 yrs.

?> > Thanks for any answers.>

I

don’t think you’re crazy; paranoid perhaps but not crazy.

Remember, I did lots of hallucinogens and other drugs, too.

HIV

has thought to have been around since the 50’s, but recently was found in

tissue samples from much earlier in the 20th century. It

probably originated in Africa where it mutated to human form from another

animal (the origin of the monkey-brain theory). There are many forms of

HIV that are specific to certain animal species; chimps and felines come to

mind. As we destroy the rainforest and jungles of the world, what else

are we unleashing?

That’s

the problem with viruses; they mutate. Also, identification techniques

have improved tremendously in the past few years. For many years, Hep C

was called non-A/non-B.

Scientists

still are not certain if a virus is a life form or not!

m

Hepatitis_C_Central

[mailto:Hepatitis_C_Central ] On Behalf Of Christ

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 4:39 AM

To: Hepatitis_C_Central

Subject: Re: Re: QuestionsforAny...Hep c and AIDS

NOTE: Hep C and AIDS both are manufactured diseases,

developed btwn 1949 to 1954, post WW2 - 'Cold War era'. Tested on human

subjects in 1952-3, to dev BIO WARFARE agents to work with other nerve

agents/nuclear weapons.

Later use was to rid society of 'undesireables', along

with drugs such as LSD.

***There is a whole range of TOXIC BIO WEAPONS stored at

Pine Bluff, Arkansas.

I asked my Dad [CIA] in 1971 if he thought there

would ever be a nuclear war, as I was raised during the 'Duck and Cover' era.

Remember those days?

His reply was quote: 'No. Because the US govt has weapons

much deadlier. There is even an agent, protein based, that can end ALL life

on the planet. But if you say I said so, I will call you a lier, and you will

probably vanish'.

I have never forgotten that conversation. My Dad has

avoided the subject every time I have brought it up.

When I informed him I had Hep C last summer I caught his

eyes, and I could 'see' [telepathy?], that [1] he was sorry I had caught

anything, and [2] that he knew that I would probably catch something as I

have been the Black Sheep of the family since 1967, and prior. [i used the

needle from 1967 until 1972 during my teen yrs.]

I cannot PROVE any of this, and your welcome to call me

crazy. I probably am by now. I have seen and heard too much, and cannot help

but connect the dots.

love

don in kansas

>

> I was vaccinated a few yrs ago against hep b , most drs reccomnend

both hep a and b vaccines . Most vivid dreams are related to cardiac

problems and other things . And I know of a few people that have been

infected for 30+yrs , and most are really sick with the hep c or a

hep c related disease .

> [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...

>

>

> 1. Has anyone been vacinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with

Hep

> C ?

>

> 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having

> terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?

>

> 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's

possibly

> linked to the Hep C ?

>

> 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for

longer

> than 33 yrs. ?

>

> Thanks for any answers.

>

Conspiracy theory alert LOL , hep c is not a manufactured disease . Liver disease has been dated back to the time of pharoah's in egypt . And I got this information directly from the CDC and I believe it .

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...> > > 1. Has anyone been vacinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with Hep > C ?> > 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having > terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?> > 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's possibly > linked to the Hep C ?> > 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for longer > than 33 yrs. ?> > Thanks for any answers.>

Yeah, your probably right. Sorry. I take headmeds for just this kind of thing. I go off and connect the wrong dots. Ill try to do better.

love

don in kansas>> I was vaccinated a few yrs ago against hep b , most drs reccomnend both hep a and b vaccines . Most vivid dreams are related to

cardiac problems and other things . And I know of a few people that have been infected for 30+yrs , and most are really sick with the hep c or a hep c related disease . > [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...> > > 1. Has anyone been vacinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with Hep > C ?> > 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having > terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?> > 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's possibly > linked to the Hep C ?> > 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for longer > than 33 yrs.

you are right ... liver disease has been around since the beginnings of man.. we did not manufacture it nor did we manufacture hiv... that crossed species when either man ate infected monkey tissues or they did something else to spread it from monkeys to man,, and IM not going there, to that subject as to how it spread..lol... you all can use your own imagination..

jax>> I was vaccinated a few yrs ago against hep b , most drs reccomnend both hep a and b vaccines . Most vivid dreams are related to

Hahaha you are such a doll Don and you make me smile

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Questions for Anyone...> > > 1. Has anyone been vacinated for Hep B since being diagnosed with Hep > C ?> > 2. Did you decide to do treatment before, after or without having > terrible symptoms from the Hep C ?> > 3.Does anyone have vivid dreams EVERY night and think it's possibly > linked to the Hep C ?> > 4. Does anyone think or know whether they have had Hep C for longer > than 33 yrs. ?> > Thanks for any answers.>