RemedySpot.com

Re: my doc visits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Don,

Try not to worry too much about anything new right now hon,, Geno 1b is supposedly one of the hardest genos to treat but I KNOW LOTS of them who have successfully treated. Maybe your new doc has not been really successful in treating your geno's and if that be the case, maybe you should research other docs who may have better results? I dont know.

But for now,, what "I WOULD DO" is to just take as good of care of yourself as you can and certainly get some sleep tonite to make up for last nite.. I too didnt sleep last nite due to a medication change but IM hoping tonite Ill sleep much better.. Fatigue can really be a bummer..

Did the doc give you something for the pneumonia? Is is all resolved then? Are you a smoker? I remember when I was a smoker ( 26 years ago this Dec 11, I quit) but I used to get every cold that went around and it always seemed to settle in my chest too.. then after I quit, I got sick 3 times right in a row and then after that, it seemed to clear out my chest and lungs and I've had a couple of colds since then but with the exception of the pneumonia on tx that I got, I havent had a chest cold since...

Well rest up hon!

jax

Subject: my doc visitsTo: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 5:12 PM

Well.....

This morning they took blood for tests, and a general chk-up as I have had pnumonia for the last few weeks.

This afternoon the hep doc [Dr. Birt, Bent, something?] discussed hep c with me, options, and told me that at this point I will not be starting tx soon. Maybe because my symptoms are not so bad yet? [lotsa fog, tiredness]

I am a geno 1B - 86,009 load. He did say I will be hard to treat. [whatever that means]

He made a new appmt for next month when my lab results should all be in, and my med records transfered to his office, from my old doc/hospital.

No mention of a liver biopsy. We did discuss diet and symptoms somewhat. I told him I eat whatever is not nailed down, minus sugar/salt/caffeen. Lots of fruit, cheero's.

I think I got this all right. My brain doesnt work so good. [its them little blue pills, betcha]

So no sleep last nite did me no good at all.

Worrying didnt either, but I do have NEW worries now.

Arent I having fun? geeeeeze A whole day of hurry up and wait.

I hate this.

I hope everybody is well today. I love you all.

love

don in kansas

hi Jackie

Im not going to worry too much [lie] lol

I believe God will take care of me.

If not, things will still be ok. Its all good.

........yeah, I smoke too much. Nerves.

My pnumonia should be gone by xmas. Feeling better every day.

Even made it to the doctors today, after 2 missed appmts. That gotta be good.

Ive got the best sleeping pills available. They didnt work last nite, but kicked in real good when I got home this afternoon from the docs. lol

Solid 5 hrs sleep. Dreamed of oppossums. Weird huh?

Jackie, you yourself need to care for yourself. My opinion. I know you dont feel so good.

Heres a big HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGG.

love

don in kansas

From: Christ <ludichrist2000@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] my doc visitsTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 5:12 PM

Well.....

This morning they took blood for tests, and a general chk-up as I have had pnumonia for the last few weeks.

This afternoon the hep doc [Dr. Birt, Bent, something?] discussed hep c with me, options, and told me that at this point I will not be starting tx soon. Maybe because my symptoms are not so bad yet? [lotsa fog, tiredness]

I am a geno 1B - 86,009 load. He did say I will be hard to treat. [whatever that means]

He made a new appmt for next month when my lab results should all be in, and my med records transfered to his office, from my old doc/hospital.

No mention of a liver biopsy. We did discuss diet and symptoms somewhat. I told him I eat whatever is not nailed down, minus sugar/salt/caffeen. Lots of fruit, cheero's.

I think I got this all right. My brain doesnt work so good. [its them little blue pills, betcha]

I hate this.

love

don in kansas

well IM glad you're feeling better every day,, and yeah, we both need rest!

I remember when I smoked and I dont know but I 'think' that I was much more nervous when I DID smoke than what I am now.. but we're all different, thats for sure,,

well all you can do is to do your best as far as worrying,, so just do what you can and remember that your worrying is not good for your liver!

hugs

jax

From: Christ <ludichrist2000@ yahoo.com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] my doc visitsTo: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 5:12 PM

Well.....

I hate this.

love

don in kansas