RemedySpot.com

Re: ANA598 Receives Fast Track Designation From the FDA for the Treatment of Chronic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>

>

> ANA598 Receives Fast Track Designation From the FDA for the

Treatment of

> Chronic Hepatitis C Infection

>

> Monday, December 01, 2008 6:38 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Sounds hopeful...huh?>>>Debbie

>

> SAN DIEGO, Dec. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Anadys Pharmaceuticals,

Inc.

> (Nasdaq: ANDS) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug

> Administration (FDA) has granted fast track designation to ANA598

for

> the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. ANA598

is

> Anadys' investigational hepatitis C non-nucleoside polymerase

inhibitor.

> Anadys is currently enrolling patients in a Phase Ib study

evaluating

> ANA598 for the treatment of patients chronically infected with HCV.

>

>

>

>

>

>

I have my eyes on it for sure lol I wouldn't mind trying to treat for the 6th time lmao

Re: ANA598 Receives Fast Track Designation From the FDA for the Treatment of Chronic

>> > ANA598 Receives Fast Track Designation From the FDA for the Treatment of> Chronic Hepatitis C Infection> > Monday, December 01, 2008 6:38 PM> > > > > > Sounds hopeful...huh?>>>Debbie> > SAN DIEGO, Dec. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Anadys Pharmaceuticals, Inc.> (Nasdaq: ANDS) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug> Administration (FDA) has granted fast track designation to ANA598 for> the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. ANA598 is> Anadys' investigational hepatitis C non-nucleoside polymerase inhibitor.> Anadys is currently enrolling patients in a Phase Ib study evaluating> ANA598 for the treatment of patients chronically infected with HCV.> > > > > >

-, have you actually gone through treatment 6 times ? Did it

just not work at all? Do you think the treatments made your health

worse? Hope you don't mind me asking...Debbie-- In

Hepatitis_C_Central , " elizabethnv1 "

wrote:

>

> I have my eyes on it for sure lol I wouldn't mind trying to treat for

the 6th time lmao

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: pita54me

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

I went through 15 months of interferon monotherapy , then 22 weeeks of peg/riba , then tried again with the peg/riba 12 weeks , then did 6weeks of infergen , and the next time I only made it 9 days . So that makes 5 times , no joy . I was almost clear on the infergen then a previous heart problem sent me into the hospital and that threw off my treatment so the virus mutated and the viral load started climbing after I was released . When in the hospital I wasn't allowed the treatment meds . It wasn't the treatments that made me sicker , it was the fact that I have had it for so long . Hepatitis starts causing problems with other things , like iron overload , porphyria cutanea tarda , and so it kinda domino'd now I have mixed cryogloblenemia (sp?) along with the other problems . My spine has degenerated also because of the hepatitis c . If they would let me I would keep trying and trying until this damn virus was dead or I was lol

-, have you actually gone through treatment 6 times ? Did it just not work at all? Do you think the treatments made your health worse? Hope you don't mind me asking...Debbie-- In Hepatitis_C_Central , "elizabethnv1" wrote:>> I have my eyes on it for sure lol I wouldn't mind trying to treat for the 6th time lmao> ----- Original Message ----- > From: pita54me > > > > > > > > > > > > >>