RemedySpot.com

Thanks to Everyone...& BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you all for your answers and advice. We each have to make our own

decisions and even decide whether we're going to follow " Doctor's

Orders " ( sometimes I didn't and was right not to ) but it ALWAYS helps

for me to hear what other people have to say, whether I agree or

not.And while it breaks my heart and scares me it also helps to know

what some of you are now facing and have had to face. But I just want

to thank everyone here who takes the time and effort to respond. BY THE

WAY? WHO is passing the HEAD MEDS this morning? I will need yesterday's

dose as well since my head is in extraordinarily bad shape. I think.

I'm not sure as it's hard to remember...Now, what was a I talking

about ?...LOL

Hey Don,

Have they done your blood work and tests yet? Or scheduled your biopsy? Hopefully, you'll be getting results soon.....and they will be better than you expected!

Chris

hi Debbie

First let me repeat. TAKE A DEEP BREATH. NOW ANOTHER.

Everything is going to be ok.

Im glad folks here have been able to help you with your questions. I thank God for this site, and for the creators, moderators, and each and every member, including myself and you.

I cant help but love all of you. Taking your time, thru your own trama, to help one another.

I havent started treatment yet, not even a liver biopsy.

I too am scared to death. On top ofLife should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

hi Debbie

Im glad folks here have been able to help you with your questions. I thank God for this site, and for the creators, moderators, and each and every member, including myself and you.

I cant help but love all of you. Taking your time, thru your own trama, to help one another.

I too am scared to death. On top of dealing with my own mental problems, and personal problems.

But one thing I found comming here is....its going to be ok.

I agree with some here who think its a good idea to get on some HEADMEDS. This has got to be tramatic to everyone. Granted, some are stronger than others.

I suggest you take time today to call a doctor who will issue you something for depression and panic.

Yesterday I finally went to the ER, and totally freaked out. Ive been sick I found out with pnumonia, and since I couldnt eat or breathe, I didnt take MY headmeds, and had a panic attack right there in the ER. Today I feel like a fool, but sh*t happens.

Thank God my caseworker was there with me. [mental CW] She kept me from bolting and failing to see the doc altogether.

I respect your decision to approach hep c by other means. I lean that way to. The idea of sticking a needle in my leg, getting sick, eating pills...well just doesnt appeal to me, BUT....If I have to, Im going to. Im going to fight every which way until I win or die.

Im a taurus, bullheaded as can be. It makes me mad that a tiny little creature can kick my butt, and ruin or take my life.

I saw my GF's sister give up and die. My GF, well, it messed up her mind. We broke up. That scared her and like I say, some are stronger than others, even tho she, herself is not facing hep c. She is afraid she will have to watch me die too, so she avoids me.

The headmeds are there to help. Unless your as bullheaded as my dad. He refuses to die. He tells illnesses to go away. He tells me we are Gods, and can creat our own enviorment and future.

I believe him. Liz, here, is like that. I admire that willpower. I want that too.

But, alas, Im not a very strong man, mentally, emotionally, or physically. My bed is my best friend, sick or well. lol

Debbie, your going to do ok. Believe it, no matter what you decide to do. Try one thing, and if it fails, try another.

Liz gives me hope, with her science knowledge, that better meds and procedures are forthcomming. too.

Did you take a deep breath? Yes? ok then. Go kick some butt.

love

don

Subject: Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 6:52 AM

Thank you all for your answers and advice. We each have to make our own decisions and even decide whether we're going to follow "Doctor's Orders" ( sometimes I didn't and was right not to ) but it ALWAYS helps for me to hear what other people have to say, whether I agree or not.And while it breaks my heart and scares me it also helps to know what some of you are now facing and have had to face. But I just want to thank everyone here who takes the time and effort to respond. BY THE WAY? WHO is passing the HEAD MEDS this morning? I will need yesterday's dose as well since my head is in extraordinarily bad shape. I think. I'm not sure as it's hard to remember...Now, what was a I talking about ?...LOL

Hmmm now that you mention it , I think it was Don passin out the headmeds . I think after yesterday I could use some too lol

Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?

Thank you all for your answers and advice. We each have to make our own decisions and even decide whether we're going to follow "Doctor's Orders" ( sometimes I didn't and was right not to ) but it ALWAYS helps for me to hear what other people have to say, whether I agree or not.And while it breaks my heart and scares me it also helps to know what some of you are now facing and have had to face. But I just want to thank everyone here who takes the time and effort to respond. BY THE WAY? WHO is passing the HEAD MEDS this morning? I will need yesterday's dose as well since my head is in extraordinarily bad shape. I think. I'm not sure as it's hard to remember...Now, what was a I talking about ?...LOL

I love you so much. You make me smile almost everyday. You are truely an angel.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:16 PM

Hmmm now that you mention it , I think it was Don passin out the headmeds . I think after yesterday I could use some too lol

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?

Thank you Don,, for your vote of confidence in this group! WE are a family, and sometimes we dont always agree on things, but we're a family and we care about one another!

hugs to you!

jax

From: pita54me <pita54meyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: [Hepatitis_C_ Central] Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?To: Hepatitis_C_ Central@yahoogro ups.comDate: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 6:52 AM

you're so right pita,, you're so right

Subject: Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 4:52 AM

<blush> ty sweetie

[Hepatitis_C_ Central] Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?

hi Chris

No. Nothing yet. Ive missed my last two appts due to pnumonia, which I stll have.

ER Doc wanted to put me in the hosp day b4 yesterday[monday], but I was freaking out and begged to go home, and get under my pillows and hide. Gave me steroids and anti-biotics, and here I sit.

On top of hep c I suffer from PTSD/panic attacks, major depression/suicide, and bi-polar disorder. And living in a crazy world.

I want to get started but it freaks me out. Ive cut out most salt, most sugar, eat like a pig anything that will hold still long enough, sleep like a log, and try to stay away from everyone to reduce stress. I dont even have TV. I take 1-a-day vitimans sometimes, and my headmeds almost like clockwork. I lack transportation so getting fresh veggies and fruit is a hard one.

Im not in pain from hep c, but I do have rectal bleeding most days, and brain fog everyday, not to mention Im so tired I rarely get out of bed.

I stay here lurking, listening, occasionally throw out some support or a idea, and try to spread love to everyone.

Hopefully God is listening, and helping all of you. I dont pray for myself. He knows my heart, and what I need better than I do myself. Im just trusting all will be ok, or I will die peacefully in my sleep.

I dont know what else to do. I am lost and alone.

No wah wah's, just facts.

I am 1b with 8600 load as of june. Hopefully my body can fight this off for awhile until things sort out. I dont know. I just dont know, Chris.

I dont cry much anymore. Thats an improvement.

love

don in kansas

Subject: Re: Thanks to Everyone... & BTW...WHO has the Head Meds?To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 3:26 PM

Hey Don,

Have they done your blood work and tests yet? Or scheduled your biopsy? Hopefully, you'll be getting results soon.....and they will be better than you expected!

Chris

In a message dated 12/2/2008 3:20:05 P.M. Central Standard Time, ludichrist2000@ yahoo.com writes:

hi Debbie

I too am scared to death. On top of

Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.