RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bod / rita weird dreams Re fifth shot down

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bob,

So true what you said about dreams. I am a student of psychology.

Actually going to go back and get my masters. Just waiting for the funds, and getting through these treatments. LOL Soon I will be too old. LOL

But Carl Jung said that when we dream we act out all the parts of the dream, we are the actors. Dreams act out the feelings and emotions we have. Say that you are dreaming of tornados, I used to dream of them all the time. It mean that my emotions were in a turmoil. And at the time they were, I was going through treatment, and life was throwing all kinds of stuff at me. I took the dream and realized that I needed to get that tornado by the tail and tame it.

Glad you brought that up.

Love

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:09:48 AMSubject: Re: Bod / rita weird dreams Re fifth shot down

hey Rita. i'm not well versed on anti-depressants and even though trazadone is listed as one it is really a sleep aid. i do know that changing medications can cause vivid dreams and want to add one very important thing here. i'm not pretending to be a shrink but i do know dreams of death or dying don't mean they are about death but rather about change. we are both going through a change so take those kinds of dreams with a grain of salt. it could mean a good thing.> >> > I came home after working all week and took my shot. I was very > tired yesterday but feel better after a nights sleep. I have to take > my daughter Christmas shopping today soooo hope I can hold up. No > symptoms yet. But boy was I tired

last night and very restless. Had a > few periods of paranoia and ragey feelings but they passed when I > talked myself down and told myself it was the meds. If I don't really > pay attention to how I am feeling in a moment I can get bitchy > quickly. > > Rita> >>