RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Diet, Exercise & Spirtual Growth and how it red...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is great info - I practice most of what you have posted. I might add that identifying any kinds of food intolerances and allergies is also extremely important.

Thanks so much for posting!

Chris

with the write up on exercise and faith, but the diet is the mostimportant aspect of the program. You may not see results for 3-6months in your lab work, but you will notice a definite improvement inyou energy levels and vitality. Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Hi Liz,

I don't believe that Suzi was attacking Jax - I, too, found her comments disturbing and somewhat erroneous - today, most vegans are a lot more aware of what they might be deficient in -

I understand that we all have different opinions and, as this is a forum, we should all be encouraged to voice them. So, again, Suzi was not attacking anyone - just voicing her opinion as well as explaining about her vegan son, who she obviously loves. It's kind of like when I have a different opinion than yours - and we'll try and discuss it - that's what a forum is all about or should be - not censoring posters who have a different opinion than the owners/mods.

Just my 2 cents........

Chris

We don't attack when someone says something we don't like , take it off board if you feel that strongly but don't attack a co-owner . Nothing in her post was malicious

Re: Re: Diet, Exercise & Spirtual Growth and how it reduced my viral load.To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 10:28 PM

"Vegetarians actually are not as healthy as those who eat protein and there are some B vitamins that cannot be found in any other food except red meat, of course you can supplement but supplements are never the same as what is found in real food. Most Vegans and vegetarians I've met are not healthy , look weak, gaunt and have very poor color and skin turgor."

For a different view of Vegans----My son, , has been a vegan for MANY years. He is NOT unhealthy---nor are his children. In fact they were rarely sick as children. broke the WORLD RECORD for double Ironman triathlon in 1994 and his time was not beaten until 2002. He also competed in the Triple Ironman in 1994 where he came in 2nd with both 1st and 2nd beating previous records. He was 37 at that time. A number of his friends are vegans--and they are not unhealthy and sure don't look weak, gaunt or have poor color---nor do my granddaughters or their mom, who is an ER nurse.

I truly dislike the back and forth on the forum that erupts at times about what is right and what is wrong---But this rather demeaning picture that you painted of vegans was very distasteful to me---Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

A guest? Lip service? I don't understand?

Liz, no one is trying to make anyone look like an idiot. It's simply about disagreeing with what has been posted. Are we just supposed to mindlessly believe everything that is posted even if we know that it is incorrect or offensive? And not be allowed to comment? What's the point of a forum if no one is allowed to comment?

And speaking of personal emails, why didn't you take your chastisement of Suzi off of the boards? It was wrong for her to publicly comment but alright for you to blast her response in front of everyone?

I'm sorry, but I've been a member here since 2004 and I have never seen such dictatorial behavior. I am very disappointed in this and the hypocrisy being displayed. I don't know what has happened to this forum.....

Chris

We own-er's don't like it when a "guest" gives lip service on the site . We are not here to be debased or made to look like idiots , we each have allot of experience . Lately there seems to be allot of people out there that want to argue about stupid crap .Now allot of vegans are eating healthier and paying attention to their dietary needs , but there are more out there that don't .........this subject is closed . Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Weather you agree or not , Suzi should not have made comments like that to one of the owners . If she had a problem with what was written it could have been taken off boards and into a personal email . We own-er's don't like it when a "guest" gives lip service on the site . We are not here to be debased or made to look like idiots , we each have allot of experience . Lately there seems to be allot of people out there that want to argue about stupid crap .Now allot of vegans are eating healthier and paying attention to their dietary needs , but there are more out there that don't .........this subject is closed .

Re: Re: Diet, Exercise & Spirtual Growth and how it reduced my viral load.To: Hepatitis_C_Central Date: Saturday, December 13, 2008, 10:28 PM

"Vegetarians actually are not as healthy as those who eat protein and there are some B vitamins that cannot be found in any other food except red meat, of course you can supplement but supplements are never the same as what is found in real food. Most Vegans and vegetarians I've met are not healthy , look weak, gaunt and have very poor color and skin turgor."

For a different view of Vegans----My son, , has been a vegan for MANY years. He is NOT unhealthy---nor are his children. In fact they were rarely sick as children. broke the WORLD RECORD for double Ironman triathlon in 1994 and his time was not beaten until 2002. He also competed in the Triple Ironman in 1994 where he came in 2nd with both 1st and 2nd beating previous records. He was 37 at that time. A number of his friends are vegans--and they are not unhealthy and sure don't look weak, gaunt or have poor color---nor do my granddaughters or their mom, who is an ER nurse.

I truly dislike the back and forth on the forum that erupts at times about what is right and what is wrong---But this rather demeaning picture that you painted of vegans was very distasteful to me---

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Take this to personal email.

Janet

"There are souls in this world that have the gift of finding joy everywhere and of leaving it behind them when they go"

Frederick Faber

To: Hepatitis_C_Central Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 7:08:52 PMSubject: Re: Re: Diet, Exercise & Spirtual Growth and how it red...

A guest? Lip service? I don't understand?

Liz, no one is trying to make anyone look like an idiot. It's simply about disagreeing with what has been posted. Are we just supposed to mindlessly believe everything that is posted even if we know that it is incorrect or offensive? And not be allowed to comment? What's the point of a forum if no one is allowed to comment?

And speaking of personal emails, why didn't you take your chastisement of Suzi off of the boards? It was wrong for her to publicly comment but alright for you to blast her response in front of everyone?

I'm sorry, but I've been a member here since 2004 and I have never seen such dictatorial behavior. I am very disappointed in this and the hypocrisy being displayed. I don't know what has happened to this forum.....

Chris

In a message dated 12/14/2008 6:43:57 P.M. Central Standard Time, elizabethnv1@ earthlink. net writes:

We own-er's don't like it when a "guest" gives lip service on the site . We are not here to be debased or made to look like idiots , we each have allot of experience . Lately there seems to be allot of people out there that want to argue about stupid crap .Now allot of vegans are eating healthier and paying attention to their dietary needs , but there are more out there that don't .........this subject is closed .

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.